Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
I'm slowly working on consolidating several Rickey lists I've collected from various people over the years. Anybody know what these are and possibly have a picture of any of them?

2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Game-Used Bonus Mets 24 23
2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Game-Used Bonus Mets Logo 24
2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Game-Used Bonus Padres 24 27
2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Game-Used Bonus Padres Logo 25
2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Game-Used Bonus Padres Patch 26

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
I'm slowly working on consolidating several Rickey lists I've collected from various people over the years. Anybody know what these are and possibly have a picture of any of them?

2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Game-Used Bonus Mets 24 23
2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Game-Used Bonus Mets Logo 24
2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Game-Used Bonus Padres 24 27
2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Game-Used Bonus Padres Logo 25
2002 Playoff Absolute Memorabilia Game-Used Bonus Padres Patch 26

This page will help:

And here is an eBay auction with a sample:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
someone has been hunting rainbows! Can I ask about the greens... I know the one in the middle is the "green wave", but are the other two greens straddling it the same? (i.e. doubles), or is one a "green prizm" while the other is just a "green" (no prizm)? Or, is there something I'm just not seeing correctly?

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
someone has been hunting rainbows! Can I ask about the greens... I know the one in the middle is the "green wave", but are the other two greens straddling it the same? (i.e. doubles), or is one a "green prizm" while the other is just a "green" (no prizm)? Or, is there something I'm just not seeing correctly?

Green Prism, Green Wave and Lime Green!

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
Ah, got it. The Lime Green is the one serial numbered to 125. Thanks.

I have some fun collection news. Today I got this beauty in the mail. I love this card...so many primes of several HOFers (the Rickey is solid green even though it is hard to see in the pic). PLUS, this card allowed me to achieve this milestone:

My 500th Rickey item serial numbered 20 or less. :)

21 leaf ultimate sports ocho puckett (4) 1fhave.jpg

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
2019 Topps On Demand MINI 1984 All-Star #84AS-RH. This card seems to fly under the radar, but it is believed that these had a print run of 13 (or less). I already have one, otherwise, I'd snap this up. So sharing a link if you want to grab one:

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
2019 Topps On Demand MINI 1984 All-Star #84AS-RH. This card seems to fly under the radar, but it is believed that these had a print run of 13 (or less). I already have one, otherwise, I'd snap this up. So sharing a link if you want to grab one:

I’m curious, isn’t the print run stated for these online somewhere?

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
The print run is not explicitly stated anywhere, but you can back-calculate a print run based on the number of packs made, number of cards in a pack, insert rate of special cards into a pack (these were 1-per-pack) and the entire set checklist. Others have done it and it comes out to about 13 for this this card. And, you can also gauge rarity by how often you see them for sale (I think I've only ever seen 3 or 4 come across ebay). $20 is reasonable IMHO

Members online

Latest posts