Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
Sorry, but I'm not that lucky (and I've never put anything through a grading company nor will I). So I might have one that qualifies for a "10", but I'll never know. And I'm happy that way. :) Happy collecting!

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Sorry, but I'm not that lucky (and I've never put anything through a grading company nor will I). So I might have one that qualifies for a "10", but I'll never know. And I'm happy that way. :) Happy collecting!

Amen, same here. Well said.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
An eye-feast of awesomeness. Always some new ones I never noticed before. I could stare for hours. The Stadium Club "rainbow" caught my eye this time... very nice touch

Thank you! Means a lot coming from you and your next level collection! 0b6645ef97f6c727b0de771efc719c21.jpg

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Happy Monday friends! Hope you had a great weekend.

Starting off this week with a super rare 1982 Topps Magentaless, yes - read that again. While Blackless is most well known, Magentaless is the most obscure. Once the Topps plant isolated the black ink issues and corrected it, they had to retest and calibrate the systems one color at a time basically to get back into full production. This Magentaless is from those recalibration tests and should have been destroyed like others have been at both the Philly and NY plants. I’ve been told that less than 5 sheets exist for each color test!

The only other Magentaless card ever seen was apparently a Rick Waits (Card #573)!

So while I may never own a 1982 Blackless, I am super lucky to have this Magentaless instead! Absolutely bonkers…#havefunwithcards

e49cdf3e01158bc326e2e5572392cba3.jpg
2ab9e2b906ed1e27fa2a05a2964d6b29.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts