Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
OK, need some sleuthing. I am still methodically going through combining several (several) Rickey lists to come up with a master list. I am also using my vast catalog of captured pictures. I am up to 2003, and have chewed through about 8000 entries so far.

But I need help with this one. I have these two images in my catalog labeled as 2003 Donruss Recollection Collection Autographs. The first one has the same stamp as the other 2003 Donruss Recollection Collection Autographs that I am aware of. But I don't have a catalog entry for the second one. The foil stamp is different and he signed in blue sharpie instead of black. Any ideas on what year this second Donruss Recollection Collection might be from?

03 donruss recollection collection auto 95 (1of2) 3f.jpg
03 donruss recollection collection auto 95 (1of2) f.jpg

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
OK, need some sleuthing. I am still methodically going through combining several (several) Rickey lists to come up with a master list. I am also using my vast catalog of captured pictures. I am up to 2003, and have chewed through about 8000 entries so far.

But I need help with this one. I have these two images in my catalog labeled as 2003 Donruss Recollection Collection Autographs. The first one has the same stamp as the other 2003 Donruss Recollection Collection Autographs that I am aware of. But I don't have a catalog entry for the second one. The foil stamp is different and he signed in blue sharpie instead of black. Any ideas on what year this second Donruss Recollection Collection might be from?

View attachment 356196
View attachment 356197

Have a picture of the back? Serial #? They have used that stamping a few times so it’s very confusing for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
Interesting they are both Serial Numbered to 2 (which is a rather unusual number for the Donruss Recollection Collections). The 2003 is at the top, the other is at the bottom... serial numbered in different locations.

03 donruss recollection collection auto 95 (1of2) 3b.jpg
03 donruss recollection collection auto 95 (1of2) b.jpg

Members online

Latest posts