Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Taliasen

Feb 3, 2011
Michigan
I felt left out so I wanted to share...

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Reverse Black Prime 6 Swatch 1/1
Henderson1of1_001.jpg

2005 Leaf Limited Monikers Gold #153 Auto/Patch #3/10
2005LeafLimitedRickey.jpg

Tal

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
kryslarry said:
Absolute beauties!

Agreed, those are some awesome cards. The six swatch prime is really neat. Hey Larry...awesome new pic. One of these days I'll fire up the Photoshop and make one for myself. One of these days.....

Going through my PC and I found a...
2003 Absolute Memorabilia
Etched Glass Plaque
Rickey Henderson
w/ Metal plate and game used jersey
Comes in a felt box.
Forget what its numbered to, would have to look again.
Anyone interested in it shoot me a pm with a price.
Thanks

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Taliasen said:
I felt left out so I wanted to share...

2005 Absolute Memorabilia Reverse Black Prime 6 Swatch 1/1
Henderson1of1_001.jpg

2005 Leaf Limited Monikers Gold #153 Auto/Patch #3/10
2005LeafLimitedRickey.jpg

Tal

Cards are top notch! Love seeing the hidden beauties in the collections coming to light!!

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
Decided I wanted to show off a little too.

Topps Sterling Leather 3/3
Henderson3.jpg

Topps Sterling Burgundy 4/10
Henderson31.jpg

1998 Leaf Z-Axis die-cut 15/20
Henderson32.jpg

1998 Leaf Longevity 24/50
Henderson33.jpg

1998 Leaf Longevity Holographic 1/1
Henderson34.jpg

2008 Minor League Newark Bears
Henderson35.jpg

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
WoW, I have a 1998 Leaf Longevity ****** right now. Figuratively.

I thought I had a Rickey banner, but I guess not. Threw up the old banner I do have, for old times' sakes.

So another great Yankees game. Although the odds were against it, a CC game was blacked out on Sunday night. There's only one game, so it can't be the Yankees that often, ok almost always but... CC only pitches every 6 days or so. Despite the odds, it was CC's turn to pitch, and Sunday night, and I was blacked out. It was a game worth missing anyway, as the Yankees scored 0 runs. CC wasn't that great despite allowing only 1 ER... he got chased after 5 2/3 and ~120 pitches, and left the bases loaded. Not great. But, even if he had pitched a perfect game it would have been 0-0 after 9 innings. It's just like watching the Indians. EXCEPT, the Indians are on fire! If CC were there he'd probably be 3-0 instead of 0-1. Ah well.......

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
Ok Rickey collectors:

I've already contacted henderson939, but we might not able to work a deal since he doesn't have an account.

Yesterday I redeemed a 2011 Topps Diamond die-cut Rickey Henderson from a Diamond Giveaway card. I'm looking to sell it, but I would prefer that I can "trade" it via the Diamond Topps website as opposed to physical shipment (to me, then to you).

Let me know if anyone of you need it.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Henderson32.jpg

1998 Leaf Longevity 24/50
Henderson33.jpg

1998 Leaf Longevity Holographic 1/1
Henderson34.jpg

Larry when you showoff it helps me with my checklist! I know I can't finish 1998 now!

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
ffgameman said:
Ok Rickey collectors:

I've already contacted henderson939, but we might not able to work a deal since he doesn't have an account.

Yesterday I redeemed a 2011 Topps Diamond die-cut Rickey Henderson from a Diamond Giveaway card. I'm looking to sell it, but I would prefer that I can "trade" it via the Diamond Topps website as opposed to physical shipment (to me, then to you).

I would be interested (I always ride the coat tails of henderson939 ;) however; I am still having trouble getting delivery of the 2010 eTopps card that came out last year (the site still has no timetable for delivery). I got one of the 2010 Topps Sterling Redemption cards for an Auto patch card, and entered my info online to redeem it and see the card, and STILL no delivery date on that. The Better Business Bureau has given Topps an F rating (that is tough to do). So, until they actually produce a card and send it to me that I have in waiting, I refuse to spend any further high dollars on an electronic picture of a card I may never see. My faith is low, and declining by the day, that they will actually send me my Henderson cards. If you redeem it, and actually have the card in hand, then I will pay top dollar for it.

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
kryslarry said:

Henderson32.jpg

Dang Larry. Good stuff as usual. Did you get these recently, or just showing off some pictures of the ol' stash?

henderson939

Dec 14, 2009
New Jersey
Leffer said:
ffgameman said:
Ok Rickey collectors:

I would be interested (I always ride the coat tails of henderson939 ;) however; I am still having trouble getting delivery of the 2010 eTopps card that came out last year (the site still has no timetable for delivery). I got one of the 2010 Topps Sterling Redemption cards for an Auto patch card, and entered my info online to redeem it and see the card, and STILL no delivery date on that. The Better Business Bureau has given Topps an F rating (that is tough to do). So, until they actually produce a card and send it to me that I have in waiting, I refuse to spend any further high dollars on an electronic picture of a card I may never see. My faith is low, and declining by the day, that they will actually send me my Henderson cards. If you redeem it, and actually have the card in hand, then I will pay top dollar for it.

Thats pretty much how I feel. I have 3 Sterling redemptions that I paid around $150 each for, and am not sure if I am even getting them or not.

:oops: C'mon Leff

Taliasen

Feb 3, 2011
Michigan
ffgameman said:
Ok Rickey collectors:

PM sent

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
Leffer said:
kryslarry said:

Henderson32.jpg

Dang Larry. Good stuff as usual. Did you get these recently, or just showing off some pictures of the ol' stash?

All recent acquisitions. I have a few more to show, but time doesn't permit at the moment.

Members online

No members online now.