Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
$(KGrHqN,!h0E2JOky5PNBNo7nlKJhw~~0_3.jpg

That's neat, huh? Topps has had a picture of Rickey from 1980 all these years, and we've never seen it. Anybody remember how pissed I was about this card?

lamerickeyrookereprint.jpg

I'm back. And more pissed. :evil:

:lol:

Topps. They make me ::facepalm::

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
kryslarry said:
Leffer said:
kryslarry said:
Decided I wanted to show off a little too.

1998 Leaf Z-Axis die-cut 15/20
Henderson32.jpg

Dang Larry. Good stuff as usual. Did you get these recently, or just showing off some pictures of the ol' stash?

All recent acquisitions. I have a few more to show, but time doesn't permit at the moment.
That Z-axis really is sweet! I've got to track one down sometime!

Jcooley100

Feb 16, 2011
After all the talk lately around the Rickey Chong I want to add it to my PC. Is anyone ready to sell or know someone who is?

Thanks

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Jcooley100 said:
After all the talk lately around the Rickey Chong I want to add it to my PC. Is anyone ready to sell or know someone who is?

Thanks
I know how you feel, I've been trying for 22 years......

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
Yeah but if you have $2500 sitting around you can just grab a really nice one off of ebay.

This, on the other hand, cracked me up.

That Z-axis really is sweet! I've got to track one down sometime!

It sounds so casual, like you might pick a couple up next time your at the card show, or maybe WalMart. :lol:

Jcooley100

Feb 16, 2011
RL24 said:
Yeah but if you have $2500 sitting around you can just grab a really nice one off of ebay.

Yeah i couldn't believe that it sold for that. Its not helping my chances of owning one when they keep going up.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
Jcooley100 said:
RL24 said:

Yeah i couldn't believe that it sold for that. Its not helping my chances of owning one when they keep going up.
That one was in great shape. Best I think that has been on Ebay, other than the BGS 9.5 which was listed at 25,000.

Taliasen

Feb 3, 2011
Michigan
Does anyone know anything about the 1991 Tuff Stuff post cards? I have two Rickey Henderson post cards #9 and #10. Are they listed? BV? Scarce?

Thanks,

Tal

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
henderson939 said:
Here is a nice website put together by my good buddy and fellow Henderson collector Dave. I sent a ton of pics to him on this project, but he was the mastermind behind it. I think it is a great resource for Henderson collectors and if anyone has anything not pictured, let him know. Enjoy all the eye candy.

http://therickeyhendersoncollection.com/Home_Page.php

We really need to find a way to get Dave on the board. His collection is pretty crazy!! He sent me the link a few weeks ago, and I couldn't believe all the stuff I'd never even seen before!

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Taliasen said:
Does anyone know anything about the 1991 Tuff Stuff post cards? I have two Rickey Henderson post cards #9 and #10. Are they listed? BV? Scarce?

Thanks,

Tal

Tal, as far as I know, those are the only two. They aren't listed, but aren't really that scarce. They'd probably go for $5 or so if listed together on eBay.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
ManOfSteal said:
henderson939 said:
Here is a nice website put together by my good buddy and fellow Henderson collector Dave. I sent a ton of pics to him on this project, but he was the mastermind behind it. I think it is a great resource for Henderson collectors and if anyone has anything not pictured, let him know. Enjoy all the eye candy.

http://therickeyhendersoncollection.com/Home_Page.php

We really need to find a way to get Dave on the board. His collection is pretty crazy!! He sent me the link a few weeks ago, and I couldn't believe all the stuff I'd never even seen before!

Who's Dave? I presume he's on ebay, anybody know his handle?

I tried to check out the site, but none of the albums would work. It said to try back later, and I think I will! Looks awesome!

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
henderson939 said:
Dave used to be Rh35 on ebay. I think that 2 of the albums dont work. The rest do.

RH35 rings a bell... where was he when I invited everybody over? Might have missed him...

About the 2 albums, that would make sense with my luck. I tried 2 of them, and neither worked. :?

Taliasen

Feb 3, 2011
Michigan
RL24 said:
henderson939 said:
Dave used to be Rh35 on ebay. I think that 2 of the albums dont work. The rest do.

RH35 rings a bell... where was he when I invited everybody over? Might have missed him...

About the 2 albums, that would make sense with my luck. I tried 2 of them, and neither worked. :?

humph, I never got an official invite! :evil:
It was just my dumb luck I found this new home! :benson:

Tal

Members online

Latest posts