Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mudflap02

Jan 23, 2009
Daytona Beach, FL
Based on the last couple sales, I was planning on listing at 300 obo. FCB cool guy discount applies if anyone here wants it first, I don't plan on listing anytime soon.

h2oya311

Feb 14, 2013
The 'burbs of Phoenix
Selling my Henderson collection.

Shoot me an email if you are interested in seeing what I've got. I have 2,200+ unique Henderson cards/memorabilia including a '77 Chong and '82 Blackless (both on eBay now) + the one-and-only 1978 Mexican League sticker + '82 Fleer Test + '84 Topps "Encased" Head-In-Box Proof + many undocumented and one-of-a-kind cards of the Man of Steal. Don't be shy.

I'll be updating theflowing site as I find time to scan cards:

http://imageevent.com/derekgranger/rickeyhenderson

My email address is on my website. All the best!

RStadlerASU22

Jan 2, 2013
^^^ Some very cool oddball items. Good luck w your sales. Tagging Dustin [MENTION=10405]Hawk8[/MENTION] just in case you wanted to see that newspaper piece with Murphy n Henderson.

Ryan

psj

Jul 24, 2015
Long Island

Shoot me an email if you are interested in seeing what I've got. I have 2,200+ unique Henderson cards/memorabilia including a '77 Chong and '82 Blackless (both on eBay now) + the one-and-only 1978 Mexican League sticker + '82 Fleer Test + '84 Topps "Encased" Head-In-Box Proof + many undocumented and one-of-a-kind cards of the Man of Steal. Don't be shy.

I'd be interested in Yankee game used cards

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA

Care to say whatbthe blackless brought in?

h2oya311

Feb 14, 2013
The 'burbs of Phoenix
Care to say whatbthe blackless brought in?

It brought in a lot, but I'm not one to disclose $$ on forums, assuming the buyer wants that information to be kept private. That said, there is a work-around to view BO realized prices. Open up the listing and change the www.ebay.com in the url to item.ebay.ca and you will find your answer!

For what it's worth, the buyer is not a Henderson collector. He is a "Topps Blackless" collector. Just as we all have to contend with the Finest Refractor guys to get that card, apparently there is a large contingent of "Topps Blackless" folks competing for these cards as well, and, unfortunately, there is a much more limited supply of the Henderson cards out there. Best of luck for those of you still looking for one. I have been fortunate enough to own two during my 15 year Henderson journey. Alas, I now own none.

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
Nice!

Nice....but now you need to adjust your forum signature to remove it from the list. ;)

I have quite a fun haul coming to me soon as well -- some stuff that has been on my wantlist for almost 30 years (man, that's crazy when you think about it). Will share pics when I get a chance.

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal
That's cool! I just got mine last month, and haven't seen one since they came out! Now two!! Always seems to happen in groups. Congratulations! And I have to agree with Mr. Leffer, time to update that signature!