Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Was able to snag a 97 Leaf Fractal Matrix die cut for $9.49 after eBay bucks. I think last one sold for $20. Now I only need the Z2 and the Diamond axis for all of them.

Sent from my DROID X2 using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Rollx8

Jul 3, 2013
Fishers, IN 46038
rickeyhendersonAUTO.jpg

I'm very interested in this card....Please check what I have that may interest you for a trade.....

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Watching auctions. I remember when these were released, all over eBay. I never saw any of the regular or the /282 have anything other than gray swatch. Not saying it's 100%, but it's not likely to be real. There was a /35 and /28 that sold about 6 months back or so, and I think they both had patches.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Forgot about the /21. But that shows what I was saying. Not all of the low serial'd are patches, but they should be the only ones that do have patches.

Hendersonfan

May 2, 2011
Buckeye Country
Derby ran over longer than I expected, so I only got thru 2 innings. Rickey was due up next. Saw him pop out and snatch catch Finch. Thought it was funny in the pre game when they asked Jenny what she was most afraid of and she said "Rickey Henderson".

Last edited:

Members online