Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO
On the 25th day of December, God blessed man with the ultimate gift... the gift of entertainment, a gift with flash and pizzazz, a gift with speed and power. That gift was Rickey Henderson. And we all say "Amen!"

Rickey with Commissioner's trophy.jpg

Last edited:

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
Re: The Invasion of the Rickey Henderson Confederation

closing the million page Rickey collectors thread?

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA

had no choice, they kept erasing all our info, so here we are folks!

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008

I don't know that I can call myself a true collector of Henderson, but I followed his career as much as anyone else in baseball when I was a kid and have his RC, a Prime Cuts Patch Autograph, and a signed 8x10 from his leadoff days in NY. :)

This should turnout to be a good thread.

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO

MojoDan said:
I don't know that I can call myself a true collector of Henderson, but I followed his career as much as anyone else in baseball when I was a kid and have his RC, a Prime Cuts Patch Autograph, and a signed 8x10 from his leadoff days in NY. :)

This should turnout to be a good thread.

And of course we encourage some good old fashioned showing off! I think we've pretty much dried up our collective supplies of things to show off to each other...

Well, I guess there are still some things to show off...

2010-4-18006-1.jpg

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO

dadofandrew said:
closing the million page Rickey collectors thread?

We did a new one each month to avoid having to go back through a million pages to find a certain discussion... :D Genius, I know... but what can I say? Rickey collectors are just a smart breed of people. :lol:

RL24

Dec 12, 2008
Colorado Springs, CO

rickeyfanatic said:
MojoDan said:
Very nice!

RRRRRRRRRRRRRRReal nice! I'm definitely droolin'.

Alright guys, Chris Gilmore was kind and generous enough to allow us our own forum. I had to add the names of you guys so you are able to see the forum, and maybe I did something wrong... I added my name, but I don't see the forum yet. Maybe it takes a few minutes to kick in... I'll get the link up ASAP.

I checked out the newest members and added Larry and Jacob even though they haven't posted. Anybody else who wants to be able to see the Rickey forum needs to LMK by posting in this thread or sending me a PM. :D

bouwob

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

Also start an official collectors thread.

Not only will it allow people to show off their goods, it will show up in googles rankings so people looking to move cards will know who to contact.

kryslarry

May 19, 2010
Nor-Cal

Yay, new digs. Hope we can stay. I need a new home for my evilness. :twisted: Hope to see some new Rickey stuff dragged out of a collection somewhere and hope more new faces join in the discussions. Always good to get new views.

Speaking of stuff dragged out, have you guys seen the latest '77 Chong on the 'bay? The seller only wants 10k or best offer for it :eek: . It is graded an 8 by PSA, but wow...

Members online

Latest posts