Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Rickey Henderson Collectors Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
2017 Topps Fire Rickey Henderson Color Wheel!

03ac8963dd53044a65c12ba4c2d6be2e.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

Leffer

May 20, 2010
New Jersey
Newest pickup. 1992 home jersey.

Love the arm patch the best. Nice work.

Happy Holidays everyone, and don't forget to wish Rickey a happy birthday on Xmas Day!

BTW, as an ask to the group...does anyone happen to have a Beckett list of Rickeys after 2012? I have up to 2012, but not beyond. Just curious if anyone has an updated list I could get a hold of. Thanks.

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Newest pickup. 1992 home jersey.

Love the arm patch the best. Nice work.

Happy Holidays everyone, and don't forget to wish Rickey a happy birthday on Xmas Day!

BTW, as an ask to the group...does anyone happen to have a Beckett list of Rickeys after 2012? I have up to 2012, but not beyond. Just curious if anyone has an updated list I could get a hold of. Thanks.

Happy Holidays in return! I don’t have a list but would like that as well.

rickeyfanatic

Aug 15, 2008
MA
I do, he definitely isn’t as active as much since he moved to Florida from Maryland. But he is doing good and getting more acclimated to his new surroundings. No Rickey news lately.

Is he still working with Rickey? I am still a little salty over his promised meeting in Boston a few years back. Had my son with me, he promised a meet, we showed up to the show, went to the hotel, and he blew us off, wouldn’t answer phone or texts. Went back to show, he was there with Rickey signing, and then said it was all the promoters fault via emails... got my hopes way too high and got a real dose of reality

rickey939

Feb 18, 2012
Kansas City
Is he still working with Rickey? I am still a little salty over his promised meeting in Boston a few years back. Had my son with me, he promised a meet, we showed up to the show, went to the hotel, and he blew us off, wouldn’t answer phone or texts. Went back to show, he was there with Rickey signing, and then said it was all the promoters fault via emails... got my hopes way too high and got a real dose of reality

Ugh, that isn’t cool at all. As for him working still with Rickey, I cannot say for certain. My assumption is yes though, but maybe more limited now.

Members online

Latest posts