Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Grocery Shopping = 3-Box Bowman Blaster Break

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
Ended up having to go to Wal-Mart today to pick up some groceries while my wife and son are on vacation in Florida (sucks not having a lot of vacation days). I rarely ever do the shopping so I decide to check out what they have in the sportscard section. They had a couple rack packs and some loose packs along with three blaster boxes.

I initially thought about not buying them but then figured what the hell since I could flip them or just bust something for the first time in a while. I got home, looked at what they were fetching on Ebay, and decided it wasn't worth my time to sell them.

I'm glad I decided to bust them because although the three boxes were pretty bad overall there was one card in the second blaster that covered the cost and then some.

Strasburg Purple Refractor 12/999 :mrgreen:

Also pulled a Cesar Valdez auto in the first blaster along with a purple I can't recall. Third box had an Aroldis Chapman purple refractor.

No base or chrome Strasburg which was all I was hoping to pull.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
NICE!

Out of curiosity, how is the centering on the Strasburg purple? Most of mine (and others I've saw here) are horrible.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
ffgameman said:
NICE!

Out of curiosity, how is the centering on the Strasburg purple? Most of mine (and others I've saw here) are horrible.

The Strasburg and Chapman are actually really good. I actually just read your post on the hobby board about the centering issues. I guess I got lucky.

I'll try to get some scans up.

ffgameman

Aug 7, 2008
Kentucky
manningmurphyfan said:
ffgameman said:
NICE!

The Strasburg and Chapman are actually really good. I actually just read your post on the hobby board about the centering issues. I guess I got lucky.

I'll try to get some scans up.

Congrats, should be a nice sale in that case.

Members online

Latest posts