Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Wow Wow 2010 Exquisite

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
I know these are somewhat rare, but this is out of control. I bought mine for 12 when UD1 first came out, and have seen another go BIN for 16ish.

[ebay:21bdrbxz]230496670067[/ebay:21bdrbxz]

rymflaherty

Aug 7, 2008
boomo said:
are the cases all dried up?

Sure someone else will clarify.....but don't think there are any cases. Think they were to be randomly inserted throughout all 2010 UD products.....but then came the lawsuits, products not being released, taken off the shelves, etc.
Which accounts for the low number available and the high prices.

*EDIT* - Just realized you may have meant UD1 cases, so if that was the case guess I just wasted my time with that explanation. :lol: So is it safe to assume they made all the cards? It makes me wonder how/if UD will find a way to get them out on the market.

jmagic87

Sep 27, 2008
Mass
rymflaherty said:
boomo said:
are the cases all dried up?

Sure someone else will clarify.....but don't think there are any cases. Think they were to be randomly inserted throughout all 2010 UD products.....but then came the lawsuits, products not being released, taken off the shelves, etc.
Which accounts for the low number available and the high prices.

*EDIT* - Just realized you may have meant UD1 cases, so if that was the case guess I just wasted my time with that explanation. :lol: So is it safe to assume they made all the cards? It makes me wonder how/if UD will find a way to get them out on the market.
i think they are giving them as replacements to some people /as gift to those waiting overa year for the cut autos ect

idk right now im waiting fora replacement for a messed up box of 2009 UD series 2 i was shorted a hit over half the box was 2-3 copys of each base card a good 30 cards were damaged there was chipping on the auto and a bend along the GU window they said they would take care of it asked what teams i collected,what players and asked if iwas looking for any certin card in the set (said the strasburg gu auto lol)

so we will see if i get a stras i will shat a brick

mbrummer

Jul 14, 2010
Yes I was one of the unfortunate bidders. I saw that BIN for 18 4 months ago, before I knew what was going on with the UD 2010 products.

Anyway, I don't know if you live in Michigan, but might be able to help with the Circa Rave

rico08

Aug 7, 2008
Los Angeles
With UD and Donruss out of the baseball card realm (save 2010 SP Prospects, I guess) there are less and less of certain players to go around. Gone are the years of 20+ releases. Player collectors are getting more focused which is another reason why I think the 90's inserts have taken off.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
Be8el0ve said:
I love the 2010 UD Exquisite. I missed out on the Jeter base card a few weeks ago. It sold for $228.00

Your collection is pretty sweet, I think youll be able to live without it, 228 is pretty steep. Another one will probably come up anyway. I wonder if they packed out all of these in Series 1, or planned on putting some of them in series 2. A thread the other day suggested these will be backdoored if any are left over.

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
I'm waiting for the backdoored ones to come out, so I get them for cheaper prices. If they never come out, oh well, it was worth the gmable, as the Miggy patch went for almost 200 i think.

UMich92

Sep 18, 2008
I was willing to "overpay" thinking that "overpay" might mean $50-$60. Didn't realize I would have needed to place a 1 in front of that bid. And no I'm not the winning bidder.

smapdi

Aug 7, 2008
I've been watching these for months, and they are going higher than ever. Bidding indicates there're 1 or 2 guys building the set at all costs, but others are kind of reasonable. A month ago the first Lincecum I saw went for $213, while the second went for $57. There can't be many people out there wanting to pay $157 for a Votto or Trammell, or $123 for a Kinsler or $100 for Pedroia. Naturally, the ones I bid on I'm usually in a distant third place, but the ones I fall asleep on go in the $20s. $22 for an Utley. Sheesh.

TramFan3

Dec 7, 2008
UMich92 said:
I was willing to "overpay" thinking that "overpay" might mean $50-$60. Didn't realize I would have needed to place a 1 in front of that bid. And no I'm not the winning bidder.

Yeah, I was actually thinking about going for a double after I read the post about these the other day, I considered 40 for it, when I logged on it was at 56 and I decided to just watch. No way did I ever see that going for what it did. Im kicking myself for not hitting the BIN for 18 when I seen it a few months back.

drays4life

Sep 14, 2008
I regret losing an Evan Longoria patch card. It was only $80 at the time, but that seemed high and I figured more would show up. Now I think it would cost a fortune if it did. Oops.

mrwhitesox30

Oct 7, 2008
Warrens All Stars said:
You can bet that all the cards were manufactured. Just sayin.

It will definitely be interesting to see if there's a flood of these on Ebay in the future, or maybe if UD starts giving them out like they sent out the Ultimate patches that never got distributed. Of course, those were of players that weren't packed out at all, and it seems like the player selection of the Exquisites is across the board.

1995BBRefractorGuy

Dec 20, 2008
miguelcabrera said:
I'm waiting for the backdoored ones to come out, so I get them for cheaper prices. If they never come out, oh well, it was worth the gmable, as the Miggy patch went for almost 200 i think.

who says these aren't, but I agree, I see a flood coming...

Members online