Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Finally Did Something With These...And Need Suggestion

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

manningmurphyfan

Aug 17, 2008
I've owned the 16x20 auto since 1999. I went to a Sun Times who and had him sign a UT mini helmet and this for $59 :eek: (boy do I wish I would've gotten more but I was in college at the time).

I got the UDA jersey in 2003 from UD Authentics. It was originally a Randy Moss auto/jersey but they sent me a damn Tim Couch because they were out of that. The worst part was I had actually already received a Couch (which I still have ::facepalm:: ) and told them that I would prefer a Manning which they swapped out. It turned out to be a great deal for me because I wanted that instead of the Moss.

Anyhow, the Manning sat in a box until this spring when my wife paid to get it framed. The frame sat on the floor until this weekend when I decided to put it up in our basement. I went and picked up a frame for the Manning 16x20 today and decided to put it up next to the jersey.

Now here's where I need your suggestion. I want to get another Manning 16x20 auto but am not sure what would be a good price to pay for one and a reputable place to buy it from without paying some crazy price. Would you go with a college shot or another Colts shot? I don't mind if it isn't framed since I would just go out and buy a matching frame.

The best part is my wife is letting me put this stuff in the basement versus the little 'man cave' I have in an extra room down there. I think I'm going to add a Joe Montana jersey in the future to put on another wall.

Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Adam

DSCN0306.jpg

coltsnsox07

Aug 19, 2008
Yep, the next piece has to be Supr Bowl MVP related, it'll cost a little extra with the inscription but you're way ahead on the jersey deal! I kept getting Ron Dayne 8x10 redemptions from Authentics!

RITM

Aug 25, 2008
Very nice display. I wish I could get something signed for $59!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts