Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Banner making resources

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
Here are a few sites I use to make banners. Feel free to check them out...you might even be able to make your own banners!

First, the program I use right now is paint.net. It's like MSPaint on steroids. You can get it for free here:
paint.net

Some of the other useful sites I use:
Font Site #1
Font Site #2

Font recognizer

Texture Site #1
Texture Site #2

Sports Logos

UnFREEz - for making animated gif images

If you have any other sites you like, that are useful in making banners or other graphics, feel free to post them here!

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
MyPens66 said:
Chris Creamer's site is awesome. I use it all the time.
As do I. I've thought about saving all of those logos to my computer...just in case for some reason he gets rid of them or the site goes down. If that were to happen, I'd be screwed as far as logos go.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
Thanks for the link Shue- still love my banner but I added the 2 most recent Sox World Series logos to the signature. Not sure if I like it or not (with the 2 additional logos).

I had a great time perusing all the sports images though....

Enjoy the weekend.

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
MaineMule said:
Thanks for the link Shue- still love my banner but I added the 2 most recent Sox World Series logos to the signature. Not sure if I like it or not (with the 2 additional logos).

Enjoy the weekend.
That 2004 logo still urks me every time I see it! (Since I'm a Cardinals fan!) But yeah, I'm glad you were able to get something from Chris' site. I'm not sure how much time the guy puts into it, but it seems to be really accurate. And he's got a nice collection of logos there.

I'm heading to downtown Indy to RibFest tonight!!! I'm going to be down there for Sky Concert...should be a really good time! Have a safe weekend yourself. :)

shuedini

Aug 7, 2008
Indiana
I added a new one. It's a site that will help you figure out what a particular font is. I named it "Font recognizer." Just click on the link and follow their directions.

MaineMule

Aug 7, 2008
Maine of course......
shuedini said:
MaineMule said:

Enjoy the weekend.
That 2004 logo still urks me every time I see it! (Since I'm a Cardinals fan!) But yeah, I'm glad you were able to get something from Chris' site. I'm not sure how much time the guy puts into it, but it seems to be really accurate. And he's got a nice collection of logos there.

I'm heading to downtown Indy to RibFest tonight!!! I'm going to be down there for Sky Concert...should be a really good time! Have a safe weekend yourself. :)

Didn't mean to rub it in with the 04 W/S logo. You can be proud of 2006 though!!

Now the thought of RibFest on the surface sounds tasty, but not sure that it would agree with me...... ;)

Members online

Latest posts