Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MNF Game Thread: Vikings at Jets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Seiya said:
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
F U LT. 2 Liter of Haterade in hand. Noose on the other.
Why do you hate LT, because he is playing well again?
Where was that LT the past two years? Sickening, he lacked that fire that he is showing now.
Blame that snoozefest of a coach you have out there in SD.

Plus, a change of scenery usually lights a fire under players, unless your last name is Haynesworth.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
Where was that LT the past two years? Sickening, he lacked that fire that he is showing now.

Plus, a change of scenery usually lights a fire under players, unless your last name is Haynesworth.
I also think he hasn't been 100% healthy.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Card Magnet said:
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:

I also think he hasn't been 100% healthy.
That's probably it, he refused to sit and insisted on playing hurt. I am starting to think more about and its the change of scenery that is helping. I mean, who would want to play for the piece of **** organization I love and follow die hard. They never made any big moves to get him a ring and treated him like crap. Still don't like him though.

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Man Cave's facebook status - This week Brett Favre tied Warren Moon for most career fumbles and Ben Roethlisberger for creepiest quarterback.

Slette

Jul 24, 2009
St Paul
It's a shame that our D has to keep bailing out this dogshit offense. Outside of Adrian and Hutch, I'd be just fine if we dropped everyone else out there. Toby Gerhart is crap and I hate him.

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
Vikings still in it, I think they forgot they have AP, that guys pretty decent. Jets offense hasn't been able to put them away, FG's aren't enough against Favra magic..

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Slette said:
It's a shame that our D has to keep bailing out this dogshit offense. Outside of Adrian and Hutch, I'd be just fine if we dropped everyone else out there. Toby Gerhart is crap and I hate him.
No love for Percy?

dfr52

Aug 10, 2008
Seiya said:
mstng99tim said:
Seiya said:

While LT might have had some health issues he really lacked any type of fire his last two years. I thought he kinda gave up on the Chargers last season.

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts