Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MNF Game Thread: Vikings at Jets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mstng99tim

Apr 6, 2009
Pittsburgh, PA
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:
Me, Wanker, and Snyper are all tied at 4-1 now in the FCB league. Thanks Brett, good look!!!

Ha, kinda. I'm still in first place ;)
Until tomorrow morning when it updates, then you'll be in 2nd, with Wanker in 1st and me in 3rd......assuming they use head to head as the first tiebreaker.

Huh? Nah broseph. It's based on points.
That's gay. So for instance, if you 2 play again and he beats you again, but you have more points at the end of the year YOU get the tiebreaker????

Seiya

Aug 7, 2008
Chula Vista, CA
mstng99tim said:
Seiya, since you're used to making them so often, make some of these guys some nooses.
Come over to my house I got plenty. :(
And something I just thought of, a lot of players went to the Jets to play for Ryan they believe in him and want to perform for him. No Chargers players sticking their necks out for Norv. ::facepalm::

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
mstng99tim said:
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:
Me, Wanker, and Snyper are all tied at 4-1 now in the FCB league. Thanks Brett, good look!!!

Until tomorrow morning when it updates, then you'll be in 2nd, with Wanker in 1st and me in 3rd......assuming they use head to head as the first tiebreaker.

That's gay. So for instance, if you 2 play again and he beats you again, but you have more points at the end of the year YOU get the tiebreaker????

In the several years I've been playing fantasy, it's ALWAYS been based on points.

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:
Snyper said:
[quote="mstng99tim":3qx1k0gb]Me, Wanker, and Snyper are all tied at 4-1 now in the FCB league. Thanks Brett, good look!!!

In the several years I've been playing fantasy, it's ALWAYS been based on points.[/quote:3qx1k0gb]

I concur

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
wheeler281 said:
Snyper thats what I get for not quoting my bad ::facepalm::

Our roles are reversed between fcb and scu lol

Just hoping to get in the playoffs here

Yeah I've been losing some tough games in that league :( Arian really screwed me in that league this week!

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
mstng99tim said:
I never noticed it before, head to head should be first and then points, just my opinion.

Oh well, peace out fellas.

see ya man do not worry I am gonna come back if only baltimores defense shows up other then the 4 I got but still got the win. 2 games back lol

Viking4Alpha

Aug 10, 2008
wheeler281 said:
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:
Snyper said:
mstng99tim said:
[quote="Snyper":1uz7bs6l][quote="mstng99tim":1uz7bs6l]Me, Wanker, and Snyper are all tied at 4-1 now in the FCB league. Thanks Brett, good look!!!

In the several years I've been playing fantasy, it's ALWAYS been based on points.[/quote:1uz7bs6l]

I concur[/quote:1uz7bs6l]

But to be honest, even though my team is in first I doubt it will last very long. Aside from my receiving corp and QB's, I'm running on empty. And even Megatron is out next week too. :(

I think I have a shot at the playoffs but it's unrealistic to think I actually have a shot at the title. But who knows, we'll see. I think hookemhorns team is the most dangerous team in that league even at 2-2.

Latest posts