Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MNF Game Thread: Vikings at Jets

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Nearly game time for the return of the Super Freak.

images

Skol Vikings!

EDIT: Now I see the game is being pushed back 20 minutes for rain ::facepalm::

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
yeah live 1hr and 30minutes from the meadowlands and it was hellacious here a little bit ago. The light show was one of the best I have seen in a long time and it was heading east right for it

MantMaris

Jul 29, 2010
Wisconsin
wheeler281 said:
yeah live 1hr and 30minutes from the meadowlands and it was hellacious here a little bit ago. The light show was one of the best I have seen in a long time and it was heading east right for it

I'm about 25 minutes SE of the Meadowlands and we are having NASTY lightning right now

wheeler281

Mar 6, 2009
MantMaris said:
wheeler281 said:

I'm about 25 minutes SE of the Meadowlands and we are having NASTY lightning right now

I will say it is still pretty bad here(lightning wise) with it heading east ...again. would not be surprised for another couple of stoppages

mortz93

May 26, 2009
Skipped class to watch the full game, I get home and its delayed ::facepalm:: :lol:

on another note

Lets Go Vikes!

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
rain is coming to LI now

btw, im LOVING watching this game on the sweedish feed on that TV website you guys gave me.

the commercials are fantastic!

Card Magnet

Jan 24, 2009
Pennsylvania
Can't watch the game anymore :evil: . Two things are recording on my DVR.

Seiya said:
F U LT. 2 Liter of Haterade in hand. Noose on the other.
So because your team treated him poorly and let him slip away, you hate LT? Got it. :lol:

cartersprings

Aug 7, 2008
MN
Unimaginative play calling by coach clueless thus far. Let's see, 1st down jumbo I-form rush up middle, 2nd down jumbo singleback rush up middle...

Members online