Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do YOU have a 2000 Invincible Vinyl Wild /10?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
Dig up a Beckett from late 2000 and you will find a sale sheet ad for 2000 Invincible. I definitely remember seeing that card on their sales sheets but never pulled one in 50+ boxes (I busted a ton of Pacific stuff in 1997-2001). I probably have a couple Pacific cards you need (although most of what I busted is long gone). I'm sure you've seen the 1999 Pacific Invincible Red Parallels (that Beckett doesn't have cataloged) but have you ever seen a 1999 Pacific Omega Green parallel?

trauty

Oct 8, 2010
Won't be surprised at all if it doesn't sell for far more than his $100 price tag on the card. That's if anybody collects A-Rod anymore.

Jurgy25

Aug 14, 2008
Northern California
trauty said:
Won't be surprised at all if it doesn't sell for far more than his $100 price tag on the card. That's if anybody collects A-Rod anymore.

Wouldn't be surprised if it went for 4-5x that amount. Hugely rare card of a popular player that many player collects would spend big bucks on.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
trauty said:

My guess is higher than his price tag. Insert type collectors and Arod Player collectors will snipe this near the end. My guess is $300, would not be surprised to see twice that as well......anyone want to guess?

morgoth

Jul 2, 2010
Patience, I am sure another will pop someday when you have the money unless you really love A-Rod I wouldn't sweat it.

nborton

Aug 7, 2008
Winston-Salem, NC
Jurgy25 said:
trauty said:

Wouldn't be surprised if it went for 4-5x that amount. Hugely rare card of a popular player that many player collects would spend big bucks on.

The $100 will totally be ignored. People who are searching for this card know what they are looking at. It's like putting $1,000 on a 52 Mantle. It won't matter.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
RudyGayExquisite said:
When I owned that Arod Golden Rainbow #/5, I couldn't give that sucker away..

Though both are very rare, yours was a parallel of an insert. So many people may have said "Eh, I can get the gold /50 for 1/3 of what this guy wants for the Rainbow /5".

On the other hand, this card isn't a parallel. It is it's own insert set. It's similar to the 1998 Flair "Perfect 10".

I am wagering that it will go between $200 and $250. Just my guess.

gt2590

Super Moderator
Aug 17, 2008
Near Philly
VERY cool. I've never seen one b4 either.

And BTW, very professional for dealer/seller to leave pricetag on. ::facepalm::

Members online

Latest posts