Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Do YOU have a 2000 Invincible Vinyl Wild /10?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I can't believe noone outbid me. Not that I mind getting it, just thought it would sell for quite a bit more. I'm convinced, there aren't as many die hard Arod collectors as people think there are. I've picked up other Arod cards a lot less than what they should be or a lot less than what other comparable players sell for. Sort of like Clemens. When the steroids issue broke, they both lost a lot of fans.

cubuffs13

Mar 24, 2010
Provo, UT
clarkfan said:
I can't believe noone outbid me. Not that I mind getting it, just thought it would sell for quite a bit more. I'm convinced, they aren't as many die hard Arod collectors as people think there are. I've picked up other Arod cards a lot less than what they should be or a lot less than what other comparable players sell for. Sort of like Clemens. When the steroids issue broke, they both lost a lot of fans.

Probably true and i couldn't be happier. I love getting some cards i need that no one else is bidding on anymore. Would have gone after this more but i'm broke and can't afford something like that at the moment.

Dec 10, 2008
Picked this up a couple months back. This is made out of the exact same material as my 2000 Prism proof/10.

Wild-Vinyl.jpg

goobmcnasty

Apr 4, 2014
I'm wondering if the blank white part of the card does anything special. The name "Wild Vinyl" leads me to believe it's not just a normal blank piece of white vinyl. (This was the time where Pacific was experimenting with the heat-activated and other "special" types of inserts. Problem is, I'd have to bust it out of the BGS holder to find out... that could get violent.

Members online