Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

BGS sent my cards to the wrong address

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
I sent some cards in for grading during the special, filled out the form with my correct mailing address and now when I check the tracking back to me they are in transit, but not to the address provided, not even the same state.

Since Fedex only requires a signature it seems like I could get screwed pretty bad here. Does anyone know if there is a way to contact fedex so they don't deliver or a contact at Beckett that could possibly help me out?

Pine Tar

Mar 1, 2009
Oswego,Illinois
js0000001 said:
Contact Beckett

I don't think Fedex would do anything unless you were the shipper
leatherman said:
It's also possible that they simply emailed you the wrong tracking number.

You can try calling Joe Clemons (BGS) at 972-448-9144.

Contact Beckett, FedEx can't help you until the shippers says so. This is to ward off fraud on shipping something to the wrong address.
I would think you were e-mailed the wrong info. By the way the check digit goes in the pattern of 3 so take the last number and add 3 or subtract 3 and see if this is a valid tracking number and has info attached I.E xxxxxxxxxxx3 then it is 6 or even 0 going backwards if it is 9 then it is 2 or 6 going backwards and so on.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Thanks for the suggestions. Finally got through to someone at BGS and it should hopefully be all set.

Messier2

Aug 10, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
Thanks for the suggestions. Finally got through to someone at BGS and it should hopefully be all set.

As long as it's not their call center in India, it should be a-ok.

Members online

No members online now.