Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Burbank lowering prices guys! Might want to check it out!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I've noticed Burbank has lowered a bunch of his prices, some more than 75% off his original asking price. I have found some pretty good deals over there, might be worth checking out again. He just listed a ton of Crusades too. He's still not giving them away, but for all those that bash his pricing, he is adjusting some of his prices fairly.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
I noticed that also. As items run their 30 day bin and are up for relisting he has been lowering some prices.

Krusin

Jun 3, 2009
Middle Tennessee
He's got a few of the 1999 SP Sig auto's I need for my set, hope those get repriced because he's waaaay over what I want to pay right now.

Gonzaleznut

Aug 9, 2010
Texas
Thanks for the heads up. I went and looked. They literally have 100 cards I would really love to have, but priced at 10x what I would be willing to pay.

I have figured out why they have such a great collection of cards...becuase their prices are so high, they never actually sell anything!!

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Has anyone placed recent orders with them? I noticed a few of the Cirillo prices that came down were on cards they had multiple copies of and the price came down AFTER I purchased what I needed. Not sure if its a coincidence or if they REALLY know their customer base :lol: If thats the case, hats off to them! The good news....as it stands right now, they only have one card listed that I still need that is priced at more than $20, the rest are below $10 for the most part

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
Brewer Andy said:
Has anyone placed recent orders with them? I noticed a few of the Cirillo prices that came down were on cards they had multiple copies of and the price came down AFTER I purchased what I needed. Not sure if its a coincidence or if they REALLY know their customer base :lol: If thats the case, hats off to them! The good news....as it stands right now, they only have one card listed that I still need that is priced at more than $20, the rest are below $10 for the most part

The card I just bought originally had multiples. The price came down 33% for this card.

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
I have two vastly overpriced items on my watchlist. One hasn't been relisted and the other is still the same insaine price. If they drop the price on either I just might consider buying them.

Members online

Latest posts