Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Player Collectors 1500+ Club

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Greg Cleveland

Aug 9, 2008
Eau Claire, Wisconsin, United States
I've been working on compiling an accurate Gary Gaetti list. Between Beckett, and the SCD people, there's hits and misses, so I've been working on compiling those two, and things I have not listed by either, to create the ultimate G-Man list. It's all in a spiral notebook, now I have to sit down and start typing--while noting what I still need!

Jeff D

Mar 28, 2009
This is very impressive, guys. Great work!

My Prince Fielder collection is almost halfway there with about 650 unique cards.
He's got over 2000, so it's do-able, but I stopped buying a lot of base cards a year or two ago. This thread may be the motivation I need to start compiling. I'm sure there are 50-100 low-end cards I could stock up on pretty quickly.

Again, good stuff!

trevordchi

Aug 9, 2008
I have no idea how many Bagwells I have. I know it's about 4k total but probably only about 800-1k different.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
With what I got in today and have added over the last couple of days I am up to 2544 different and around 8500 total Bagwells.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
I just picked up over 50 cards in one lot to put me at 3708.

Anyone else care to update their total???
Onion (OP)...You're falling behind in the updates!! :lol: :lol:

1st4040

Aug 10, 2008
New Bedford, Ma.
mine is current in my sig... I haven't bought in months so only additions have come through trades and that seems to be slowing down big time.. I have a couple cards Im waiting for from checkoutmycards that will actually put me over the 1600 mark finally when I decide to have them ship them to me.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
Must have missed this post. Some very nice totals.
I have collected Ripken since 1989 and have 6187 unique cards.
I'm not sure how many there are total but at one time I saw something like 11000 different Ripkens available. So a long way to go yet :shock:

Members online