Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Patch-ful Jeter Mail Day :)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY
holy crap... :shock:

i remember you wanting to pick up the last two for a while so congrats on those big purchases!

were they more/less than initial sales?

dave

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
daveyou said:

i remember you wanting to pick up the last two for a while so congrats on those big purchases!

dave

I spent $426 on the Topps patch and I bought the Triple Threads for $350 off ebay. My wallet hurts!! :oops: Believe it or not, those prices are actually below initial sales.

schillingfan

Jul 9, 2010
York, PA
Be8el0ve said:
daveyou said:

dave

I spent $426 on the Topps patch and I bought the Triple Threads for $350 off ebay. My wallet hurts!! :oops:

:shock:

Wow! I'm so glad I don't collect a player who is that expensive. Just ridiculous.

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
schillingfan said:
Be8el0ve said:
daveyou said:

dave

I spent $426 on the Topps patch and I bought the Triple Threads for $350 off ebay. My wallet hurts!! :oops:

:shock:

Wow! I'm so glad I don't collect a player who is that expensive. Just ridiculous.

Just be glad you're not going up against be8elove!! I feel sorry for all of the other Jeter collectors! :D

Just kidding! I am happy for our own Jeter collector! Congrats!!

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
That jumbo patch is wait for it...

[youtube:1jb6tgup]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FKSdPfucDQA[/youtube:1jb6tgup]

Members online