Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where do you get full Game Used items

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
Where are some of the better places to buy game used items? I know ebay and a couple major auctions houses but hardly anything shows up. So where do you guys find your game used items?

tommyd2107

Oct 29, 2009
you can check out gameuseduniverse.com its a forum where some people look to buy/sell game used items

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Game used universe is a good place to start as they should be able to answer most of your questions. It is really beneficial to get in contact with the team you are looking for; several teams have fanfests and most sell game used items every year. Some players also have deals with companies/people that sell their game used stuff. You can also search on google, search auction houses, MLB auctions, and eBay.

Fandruw25

Aug 25, 2008
tommyd2107 said:
you can check out gameuseduniverse.com its a forum where some people look to buy/sell game used items

Thanks, that looks like a pretty good site. I signed up, now I've just got to wait for the phone call..Hope I pass :lol:

Zambrano38 said:
You can also search on google, search auction houses, MLB auctions, and eBay.

Do you know if there is a list of auction houses out there? I've signed up for a few of the bigger houses and get e-mails but I'm sure there are more that I've never found.

Zambrano38

Aug 11, 2008
Fandruw25 said:
tommyd2107 said:

Thanks, that looks like a pretty good site. I signed up, now I've just got to wait for the phone call..Hope I pass :lol:

Zambrano38 said:
You can also search on google, search auction houses, MLB auctions, and eBay.

Do you know if there is a list of auction houses out there? I've signed up for a few of the bigger houses and get e-mails but I'm sure there are more that I've never found.

You can check out auctionreport.com; they have a list of current and upcoming auctions.

Members online