Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The unOfficial Please Give Me An Address Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

AmishDave

Featured Contributor, Collector Showcase, Senior M
Sep 19, 2009
Ely, MN
I'm a ****** to the TTM game. Has anyone done 8x10's ? That'd be the only thing I'd be interested in trying to get constantly & consistently signed. And how would one go about sending an 8x10 w/a envelope with the proper postage on it ?

clarkzac

Oct 31, 2010
I'm a ****** to the TTM game. Has anyone done 8x10's ? That'd be the only thing I'd be interested in trying to get constantly & consistently signed. And how would one go about sending an 8x10 w/a envelope with the proper postage on it ?

I have sent many 8x10s TTM. I have been using 11x13 manila envelopes to send there and then 9x11 document mailers for the SASE. The document mailers are a little sturdier, and I use them since our mailbox is too small for an 8x10 to be stuck in there without being bent or rolled. I use 3-4 per envelope. You could use PayPal for the outgoing envelope so then you would get tracking on it as well

mizzouboy

Apr 24, 2013
Kevin Harvick Inc.
Attn: Autograph Request
P.O. Box 938
8006 Linville Rd.
Oak Ridge, NC 27310

Thanks man! I did a little research and I saw some bad things about Carl Edwards TTM.....Apparently he doesnt "try" to sign, but he still signs

George K

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Hi - I could use addresses for John Wathan, Willie Upshaw and Dave Steib. Also, do any of the three have fees? Thanks! - trying to get back in the game. :)

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Wathan:
1354 NE Todd George Rd
Lees Summit, MO 64086-5337

Upshaw and Stieb haven’t signed through the mail in years by the looks of it. Upshaw at least does some appearances here and there you might be able to get him through though

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Members online