Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

1999 Fleer Tradition Starting 9

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bighurtcollector

Jan 1, 2009
i paid $5 back in 2000 for some cardinals import pitcher....I cant even remember who it was but he threw a no-hitter here in phx against the diamondbacks and then he dissapeared but I ended up picking it up cause it was there and the price was right...Never seen a Frank Thomas one though

js0000001

Oct 1, 2008
I pulled a Kenny Rodgers a few tears ago

sold if for about $15 I think

might have paid for the box

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
bighurtcollector said:
i paid $5 back in 2000 for some cardinals import pitcher....I cant even remember who it was but he threw a no-hitter here in phx against the diamondbacks and then he dissapeared but I ended up picking it up cause it was there and the price was right...Never seen a Frank Thomas one though

José Jiménez

There's some Starting 9's on beckett.com from Burbank - most notably Gwynn, Chan Ho Park, Erstad, Helton. From $149 to $69.

jonebone

Jan 3, 2011
MD
What type of Fleer brand could you actually pull these from? All Fleer products in general? Or was it something specific, like 1999 Fleer Ultra?

Derek2011

Aug 7, 2008
Bainbridge,PA
VladS9.jpg

corockies

Mar 23, 2013
Colorado
Was adding some scans from this set to Zistle and came across this thread. Seems like a good time to resurrect it. I have never found a Rockies player for sale from this set. Granted I haven't really searched high and low for any but I'm rather surprised not one has found it's way into my collection.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Collecting low point for 2013: missed out on a Burnitz. I think I offered $50 which I thought was fair for him but apparently someone went higher. Yet to see a Cirillo. Andrew pulled one in one of the big 90s breaks, a Pirate I believe

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts