Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

2006 Topps Finest Box

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Got a box as I wanted to break something different. $90 from Baseball Card Exchange. I am looking to complete the Rainbow for Mark Loretta as I got the Superfractor from a fellow Team Collector. Most of the cards will be going to those guys. If there is something you need, I will listen to offers. If you have any Loretta's I need, that would be sweet!

I just got done, so I will share the scans only. No pack by pack description for you.

First Mini Box Results plus Box Topper.

scan0002-15.jpg

scan0003-12.jpg

scan0004-11.jpg

scan0005-8.jpg

scan0006-6.jpg

scan0007-5.jpg

scan0008-5.jpg

scan0001-34.jpg

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
wlalocal71 said:
Pretty nice Josh Johnson and Miggy autos, I'm a fan of 06 finest as well.. :D

Thanks. I did well with the auto's. Johnson and Miggy were nice. And I a Red Sox fan, so I won't complain about the Breslow.

There is an Xfractor line in the Johnson. I promised that card to one of my fellow team collectors. He was happy I pulled it!

rebelpawn

Aug 7, 2008
La Jolla. CA
Nice break, I think I have all of the Breslows besides for the Super. For some reason back in 06 I was trying for the rainbow. Oh well.
Anyway send me what you need for your Loretta set and I'll check what I have. Maybe I can help ya out

miguelcabrera

Nov 20, 2008
YOU KNOW
I would be interested in the miggy. How much would you need on it and would would you trade? If your ever in boston we could do an IP trade!

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA
I'm pretty sure I have a Loretta refractor of some kind from Finest, not sure what year though. Unfortunately I don't have that binder with me up at school. I'll take a look in two weeks when I get home and let you know.

Ct Sox Fan

Aug 20, 2008
Connecticut
Thanks. I have sent PM's to those that have inquired! Appreciate those looking to see if they have a Loretta for me. I have six right now. The Super, base, refractor, Xfractor, blue refractor and Xfractor.

Wayne

Members online

Latest posts