Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ozzie Smith collectors thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
Can't let this thread completely disappear.

oz14.jpg

Greg-Two of my favorite Ozzie cards! I have always thought this was an underappreciated set.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
jdpreas said:
dadofandrew said:
blanning71 said:
Any of you goons interested in this before it goes to the bay?

ozzieredblueauto.jpg
I am interested in it. What are you looking to get for it.

Ozzie of the day

1983Permagraphics.jpg

I still need one more Perma Graphic im 3/4 so far

I still need one of the four as well. Got this in the mail today. I've wanted it for a long time. 1987 Sports Illustrated Sticker: Scan0120.jpg

ajw

Jan 27, 2009
New York, NY
Mozzie22 said:
I still need one of the four as well. Got this in the mail today. I've wanted it for a long time. 1987 Sports Illustrated Sticker: Scan0120.jpg

Great addition. I seem to remember those are really tough, right? What are the dimensions on that one? Is the back blank?

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
I have all 4 of the Perma Graphics and a few doubles of them. I still need that Sports Illustrated sticker though. Nice pick up!!

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
ajw said:
Mozzie22 said:

Great addition. I seem to remember those are really tough, right? What are the dimensions on that one? Is the back blank?

I don't have a ruler handy but it is about 3x5. Yes, they are very, very tough.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Newest addition is the 1986 Cardinals IGA stores (he doesn't look happy):
Scan0121-1.jpg

Members online

No members online now.