Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ozzie Smith collectors thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
Very recent pick up (I started it's own thread, actually) but it is appropriate to post here too. Brand new Little League 29" bat at a garage sale ($3).

bat1.jpg

bat2.jpg

Very Nice.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
I have a 79 T Wizard rookie but was looking to pick up the lesser known 78 Fun Center rookie of Ozzie. What should I expect to pay? Thanks

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
Nice little 2 card mail day!
2005PrimePatchesButton.jpg

2008UDBaseballHeroesAutoPatch.jpg

cbrandtw... I picked up the 78 Family Fun Center for about 35 dlvd. There is a guy in San Diego that puts one up every now and then so it's not too hard to find. It was harder for me to find the 79 Family Fun Center then the 78.

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
dadofandrew said:
Nice little 2 card mail day!
2005PrimePatchesButton.jpg

2008UDBaseballHeroesAutoPatch.jpg

cbrandtw... I picked up the 78 Family Fun Center for about 35 dlvd. There is a guy in San Diego that puts one up every now and then so it's not too hard to find. It was harder for me to find the 79 Family Fun Center then the 78.

Very nice button card!! I was able to knock this one off the list this week:
92scorepinnacle.jpg

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Very happy to pick this up this week:triple.jpg
The Cardinals and Cubs were supposedly short printed and hard to find. There is still one on Ebay if you need one. Many long time Ozzie collectors still have this on their lists and I admit I hadn't seen one before this week.

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
Mozzie22 said:
The Cardinals and Cubs were supposedly short printed and hard to find. There is still one on Ebay if you need one. Many long time Ozzie collectors still have this on their lists and I admit I hadn't seen one before this week.

I picked up the Cardinals one on ebay the other day. Glad to finally pick that one up too. I actually bought a sealed box of these last year trying to get the Cardinals one but ended up getting a lot of the other teams instead lol

jdpreas

Nov 14, 2008
dadofandrew said:
Mozzie22 said:

I picked up the Cardinals one on ebay the other day. Glad to finally pick that one up too. I actually bought a sealed box of these last year trying to get the Cardinals one but ended up getting a lot of the other teams instead lol

Thanks for outbidding me..............

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
dadofandrew said:
Mozzie22 said:

Nice pick up Kevin! I'm sure you know this but that was a great buy IMO. I paid a few dollars more than that for his extra one and I felt like I stole it. Been looking for this for a very long time! :D

hofautos

Aug 29, 2008
can i spam here? i have a 2008 ultimate patch on-card auto fs/ft ...pm me with any interest...

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
It seems like lately I've been lucky enough to pick up some rarely seen Ozzie cards. I got this one in today, it is the 1982 Cardinals issue:

good.jpg

Mozzie22

Aug 7, 2008
Anybody pick up anything lately? I picked this up and it was long overdue:
highlandmint.jpg

jdpreas

Nov 14, 2008
dadofandrew said:
Got the last one i needed last night
2009-08-12202529.jpg
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
WWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW
now you need to get "the wizard"

dadofandrew

Aug 7, 2008
Greg Cleveland said:
Beautiful. Are you going to frame them up, or leave them as singles? Would look awesome framed.

I was planning on getting them framed, hopefully I can find the right kind of frame lol

Members online