Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Ebay Bidders to Block/Sellers and Breakers to Avoid

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Please post your lists of buyers to block here, I will eventually update the list so the first post so it has a comprehensive list.

I'll start:

bgstainan - lots of offers, never paid
cardboardbeautys - shady business practices, debatable to block
cubnut - hostile bidder the returned items for nonexistant damage to card
moneycardz- lots of offers, never paid
sc18tw- lots of offers, never paid
ballinbeaver - unecessary neg for being "too greedy"

Last edited by a moderator:

blazers091

Dec 7, 2008
Re: Ebay Bidders to Block

clubhouse*collectibles, tonsofprospects, photoking0313

cardboardbeautys is an alright guy.

hive17

Aug 7, 2008

Someone should post the how-to steps for getting to your block bidder list. It will be helpful for casual eBay sellers. I can't recall from memory and only have the mobile site on my phone here.

All In Cards

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

next to the name should be a reason

example

UPSFEDEX - left neg for slow shipping/when they got the item in 3 days after buying

BurgerMcD's - left neg for complaining shipping was not on the dollar menu

we dont want people to just post names

bigpapiMA32

Aug 7, 2008
Monterey, CA

A couple weeks ago I used the FCB search to find block bidder threads and read through all of them, ended up blocking a bunch of IDs:

630wade, a5stringking75, ahermosillo, aok_enterprises, ballinbeaver, bidbuyofferexchange, ebifranklin, flaccostheman, gcuk3tm0, gemmints4watches, goonies-neversaydie, kevino197140, knightshade42, liljohnsons, lingary789, machinegun688pc5, nancyn6868, nydude500, onfirecards, ping4997, qualityservice2002, rocknroll050, rookietime22, sportscardsofny99, sportskid17, theturson, tonsofprospects, trnisssss, uniquecards, weezie1227, wildman500010, yanke1251kkb, zachtan1998

All of these had legitimate reasons to be blocked, use the FCB search function on the IDs if you're curious.

Jaypers

Aug 7, 2008
IL

Should there be a separate sticky thread for sellers as well?

daveyou

Aug 7, 2008
Queens, NY

ilovekards - dont sell raw cards to him. if he deems it as not gem worthy, it'll be sent right back to you.

dave

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin

This is my list. Looks like I need to update. Great post.

7325george, baron1333, battleoffornia, bgstainan, biddingforfun10, chisox201015, cjs_college_fund, gnccards05, goonies-neversaydie, jageredagain, jjuliusjr, jose0305, joshshou0917, kissees, landonsprasky, marc79*205, rookiecardsandautos, sportskid17, thecardpodcastcom, tonsofprospects, treemsports, tspinn77, uniquecards, zsjw6

jumbojohnny

Aug 7, 2008

All In Cards said:

example

UPSFEDEX - left neg for slow shipping/when they got the item in 3 days after buying

I second this. I am not taking the time to search out individual names from old posts when a short blurb here can do it. Also, as mentioned above, this list should also include sellers. Identify the user as a seller or buyer, then a reason as to why they are recommended to be blocked. Its not like its a great deal of work...assuming that people here arent going to start a ten page post about an individual from ebay.

prospectorgems

Nov 29, 2008
Wisconsin

jumbojohnny said:
All In Cards said:

example

I second this. I am not taking the time to search out individual names from old posts when a short blurb here can do it. Also, as mentioned above, this list should also include sellers. Identify the user as a seller or buyer, then a reason as to why they are recommended to be blocked. Its not like its a great deal of work...assuming that people here arent going to start a ten page post about an individual from ebay.

The thing is, a lot of us have been on ebay for a very long time so to remember the exact reason why the buyers were blocked in the first place may not be readily available. The main reason anyone would have bee blocked is due to the simple fact that there was a big problem with the transaction, whether payment not sent, or was a pain in the butt with the transaction.

If someone doesn't want to add the blocked bidder without an explanation, they don't have to.

masonphillip

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

prospectorgems said:
jumbojohnny said:
All In Cards said:

example

The thing is, a lot of us have been on ebay for a very long time so to remember the exact reason why the buyers were blocked in the first place may not be readily available. The main reason anyone would have bee blocked is due to the simple fact that there was a big problem with the transaction, whether payment not sent, or was a pain in the butt with the transaction.

If someone doesn't want to add the blocked bidder without an explanation, they don't have to.

Agreed, add the reason if you can, if not, up to each of us to block or not.

EricInCT

Jan 8, 2009

I wish I had the free time to research who to block. In 6 years I have never blocked anyone.

boomo

Sep 14, 2008

biggest dick of them all

billydkid24

left me a neg and ruined my top seller status cus a 1.25 card got lost in the mail
after i refunded him.

cgilmo

Administrator
Aug 6, 2008
Alpharetta, Georgia, United States

prospectorgems said:
This is my list. Looks like I need to update. Great post.

7325george, baron1333, battleoffornia, bgstainan, biddingforfun10, chisox201015, cjs_college_fund, gnccards05, goonies-neversaydie, jageredagain, jjuliusjr, jose0305, joshshou0917, kissees, landonsprasky, marc79*205, rookiecardsandautos, sportskid17, thecardpodcastcom, tonsofprospects, treemsports, tspinn77, uniquecards, zsjw6

Two board members, one moderator.

jcmint

Super Moderator
Aug 7, 2008

cubnut was a nightmare. I block people all the time with things the way they are on ebay I would take a few dollars less then ******** feedback thats undeserved. To the guy who said cardboardbeautys is an all right guy dude you will loose creditability for even saying that. The people who my friends say are terrible is enough for me to block them. Vice versa.

masonphillip said:
Please post your lists of buyers to block here, I will eventually update the list so the first post so it has a comprehensive list.

I'll start:

bgstainan - lots of offers, never paid
cardboardbeautys - shady business practices, debatable to block
cubnut - hostile bidder the returned items for nonexistant damage to card
moneycardz- lots of offers, never paid
sc18tw- lots of offers, never paid
ballinbeaver - unecessary neg for being "too greedy"

[blockebaybidders:2f7b2mzd][/blockebaybidders:2f7b2mzd]

Members online

Latest posts