Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Where is the best place to buy supplies online

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Prospectmaster

So I have been searching around a little bit today and none of the shops now in Richmond VA carry the 3200 count boxes to store cards in which makes me have to go up to Fredericksburg VA or order online I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere online that is the best place to buy boxes to store cards in? I looked at Ebay and obviously that is not the place to go look for stuff like that considering how much everyone on there charges for shipping for these things but any help would be appreciated.

frazzles

Jun 3, 2010
Peoria, AZ
If you have any comic book stores around... check there as well... they usually carry storage boxes for MTG and such.

Good luck with your search.

Cobra29svt

Aug 7, 2008
Richmond, Va
Prospectmaster said:
So I have been searching around a little bit today and none of the shops now in Richmond VA carry the 3200 count boxes to store cards in which makes me have to go up to Fredericksburg VA or order online I was wondering if anyone knew of anywhere online that is the best place to buy boxes to store cards in? I looked at Ebay and obviously that is not the place to go look for stuff like that considering how much everyone on there charges for shipping for these things but any help would be appreciated.

Have you checked Ball Four off of Genito/Hull? They have a bunch of storage boxes, atleast they did the last time I went there.

Sweetness

Mar 1, 2009
I delt w/ leatherman here on fcb for sleeves loaders team bags and graded bags. His prices were very fair.

You can find storage boxes on ebay you just have to search for the specific box size and then use the "lowest price plus shipping" pull down tab. I found ones that were the around the same price as the lcs. It may be a $1 more but the convenience of having them shipped directly to my home seems worth it to me.

Or if you really want to get 'em cheap or even free buy a lot of 5, 10 or 25 use one and sell the others for a tiny profit.

Members online

Latest posts