Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

How about a Will Clark Crusade Red for just over 1K WOW!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
He's definitely a set collector. His crusade red collection is amazing!! I'm still trying to get him to sell me his red Jeter crusade and Jeter green prototype. Nice sell either way.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Yowzer! The Thrill still kicks a$$! If a card like that featured him in a Ginats Uni do you think it would sell for even more? I'm wondering if there are some among the crazy Clark collectors who hunt those or certain teams from his playing days more than others

uniquebaseballcards

Nov 12, 2008
Be8el0ve said:
He's definitely a set collector. His crusade red collection is amazing!! I'm still trying to get him to sell me his red Jeter crusade and Jeter green prototype. Nice sell either way.

I wonder if one of the other red Crusade collectors had been/is trying to corner the market on this particular card. The Crusade set collectors are very competitive and somewhat insular, I know they buy cards just to keep the competition from completing their sets.

James52411

Administrator
May 22, 2010
Tallahassee, FL
uniquebaseballcards said:
Be8el0ve said:

I wonder if one of the other red Crusade collectors had been/is trying to corner the market on this particular card. The Crusade set collectors are very competitive and somewhat insular, I know they buy cards just to keep the competition from completing their sets.

That is pretty much a jerk move.

Russ S.

Aug 10, 2008
VA / DC / MD
excel_B said:
That looks good along thESE:

1998DonrussCrusadesRainbow.jpg

Fixed it for ya B. ;)

*Back to topic.... :shock: :shock: :shock:
Crazy ass player/set collectors. :lol:

ThoseBackPages

Aug 7, 2008
New York
awesome sale.

there are FAR fewer then 25 sets available.

a) still some in the wax graveyards
b) player collectors (Brad, you gonna sell yours? i didnt think so ;)

JoshHamilton

Aug 7, 2008
James52411 said:
uniquebaseballcards said:
Be8el0ve said:

That is pretty much a jerk move.

If you think that's a jerk move, you should see what some of the PSA Registry guys pull

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts