Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark McGwire Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
7guns said:
I believe it is the glowing version I have trouble telling I traded for it as if it is so I sure hope so. Joe Did you find anything on the ones in the E-mail I sent you?

I haven't gone spelunking yet. I think I have at least two of those mislabeled on the list because I know I have them. I'm going to probably be putting out another distribution tomorrow or the next day so I'll be updating it then!

jam92102

Dec 13, 2008
Mark McGwire Museum congrats on an amazing pickup!!! You must be a millionaire!! :lol: :lol: That is surely a wonderful piece to add to your collection. Now that you have the 1/1 can I have your other autos??? :D :D

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Didn't recognize the jumbled name, didn't look like Jay. Got kinda worried it didn't get gobbled up by a Mac collector!

Does paypal do organ transplants?

Dec 10, 2008
hahaha, no organ selling. I'll need my kidneys, especially tonight!!! :D I'm still amazed I used every last penny of my bid! I didnt want to go any higher that $2200, and thought that number was about $350 higher than what I expected it to go. Still VERY worth it to me, and am extremely happy.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Mark McGwire Museum said:
hahaha, no organ selling. I'll need my kidneys, especially tonight!!! :D I'm still amazed I used every last penny of my bid! I didnt want to go any higher that $2200, and thought that number was about $350 higher than what I expected it to go. Still VERY worth it to me, and am extremely happy.

You'll also need an icepack for after you report the final sale number to your wifey :)

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
My wife said I would be homeless for a month since that would cover my house payment and the rest of our bills so congrats again.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Mark McGwire Museum said:
onionring9 said:
You'll also need an icepack for after you report the final sale number to your wifey :)

She was rooting me on by text message!!!

bet your blood was pumping when the ticker said "1 minute left"

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
I think the day i get married is the day i give up buying high end mcgwire autos. Probably not for a loooong time. Now i have anxiety because my auction ends in a couple hours.

nail that sucker!

Dec 10, 2008
Big Mac McGwire said:
I think the day i get married is the day i give up buying high end mcgwire autos. Probably not for a loooong time. Now i have anxiety because my auction ends in a couple hours.

Is a "couple" 2-4, or are we going to be possibly butting heads in 12 hours?

Members online

Latest posts