Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark McGwire Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Nice! PS if you decide to go after the test epix it sounds like there are only 6 known sets so far.

mhcook

Feb 22, 2011
Sadly sticker
Topps can ruin some incredible opportunities with stickers. I'd love to own one of the ones you got, but I'm refusing to own stickers.

I added this picture as another incredible idea Topps had that they ruined with a sticker.
ef33fe79fdfa28567c9db180a148cdef.jpg

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
Topps can ruin some incredible opportunities with stickers. I'd love to own one of the ones you got, but I'm refusing to own stickers.

I added this picture as another incredible idea Topps had that they ruined with a sticker.

The chrome is really sad,but I am still looking to get one

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008

Yeah it could be better without the sticker but still an awesome card!

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
The only good thing is they are at least making it to were the sicker is not as obvious as it used to be with sticker Auto's in the past.

tidel144

Jan 30, 2014
Then lastly these beauties:

Huge shout out to [MENTION=11259]tidel144[/MENTION] for helping me connect with the dealer that had these!

Pinnacle Certified Certified Legends Mirror Red Test Issue
f-27982.jpg
b-27982.jpg

Pinnacle Certified Certified Legends Mirror Blue Test Issue
f-27979.jpg
b-27979.jpg

Pinnacle Certified Certified Legends Mirror Gold Test Issue
f-27978.jpg
b-27978.jpg

Of course, Joe - glad to help and happy you snagged these. Amazing.

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
Not me, but it would be nice to know who is bidding on cards on EBay so we are not costing each other money since we are all on the case and may be chasing the same card.I know I would back off on a card if I knew one of us was bidding on it.

mhcook

Feb 22, 2011
Not me, but it would be nice to know who is bidding on cards on EBay so we are not costing each other money since we are all on the case and may be chasing the same card.I know I would back off on a card if I knew one of us was bidding on it.
On card autos is all I seriously bid on. I try to get more selective, but I still have 20+ auto cards that I'm slowly trying to sell or trade because I bought and either changed my mind or upgraded.

(I bid on about all his autos, but only in an amount that I can send it to a consigner and be guaranteed to make money.)

I'd be glad to coordinate with anyone that we may be running each other up. I'm going to try to slowly post what I have, so it should be easier to see what I'm generally chasing.

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
I am always looking at Auto's if there is a bv I try to stay under it. Other than that I bid on anything rarer or that catches my eye that day.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
FYI that "gold" tek card that was just posted with the diffractor isn't a gold one, it's just a base card so bid accordingly.

Members online