Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark McGwire Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mhcook

Feb 22, 2011
Ok guys, after having awesome new cards posted almost every day, we have gone without for 3 days. I know it will be impossible to top the incredible 1990s rarities that Onionring just shared, but I need to see more McGwire's.

Unrelated, I have 20+ McGwire autos that I am looking to trade for other on card McGwire on card autos, especially 2002 and 2003. Anyone with anything to trade, please respond, I need new.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
Random scan though - one of my all time favorite cards (despite the bat being broken):

f-4652.jpg

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Anybody know who got the /9 patch?

I won the patch. Should be arriving tomorrow. I'll post a picture.......if someone can someone tell me how to post pictures on this website? I don't see a way to upload a photo from my desktop??

Agree with 7guns, would be helpful to know who is bidding. I am sure we cost each other quite a bit! That patch, for instance, probably cost me at least $100 more than it needed to. Then again, how do we determine who "gets" a card if two of us want one? Interesting thought though.

Cheers,

Mark

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
Not sure on how to decide that is between the bidders I think. As far as pictures I see a frame above were I type I hit it and it gives me the option to upload from my device.Hope that helps.

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Not sure on how to decide that is between the bidders I think. As far as pictures I see a frame above were I type I hit it and it gives me the option to upload from my device.Hope that helps.

How interesting, I couldn't do that before. For some reason, I only got the post from URL option, which I didn't know how to do.

mac.jpg\

Testing with a picture of the Epix cards I have for you. Let me know if it is visable.

onionring9

Administrator
Aug 7, 2008
I won the patch. Should be arriving tomorrow. I'll post a picture.......if someone can someone tell me how to post pictures on this website? I don't see a way to upload a photo from my desktop??

Agree with 7guns, would be helpful to know who is bidding. I am sure we cost each other quite a bit! That patch, for instance, probably cost me at least $100 more than it needed to. Then again, how do we determine who "gets" a card if two of us want one? Interesting thought though.

Cheers,

Mark

Oh wow, nice. Congrats Mark! I actually figured it went to some crazy set collector. Happy to know its in a good home!

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
I already started a WTB thread, but I want to post here just in case...Wanting to buy MARK MCGWIRE cards that I don't already have. I'm looking for NMMT+ condition or PSA 9 / 10. I'll try to keep this list updated as often as I can. Please PM me if you have something on my list or if you know of one for sale. Thanks for helping me get closer to completing my McGwire collection! -Greg

1988:

Broder Type - Baseball Stars #7
Broder Type - Baseball Stars #8
Broder Type - Baseball's Best Photos #8
Broder Type - Big League All-Stars Series 1 #2
Broder Type - Big League All-Stars Series 2 #2
Broder Type - Big League All-Stars Series 3 #4
Broder Type - Classic Superstars Photos #3
Broder Type - Classic Superstars Photos #4
Broder Type - Series 1 #7 (BLUE BORDER)
Donruss - PRINTING PLATE #256
MSA - KEY FOOD #4 (DISC)
MSA - KEY FOOD #4 (SQUARE PROOF???)
MSA - OUR OWN TEA #4 (SQUARE PROOF)
MSA - SUPER STARS #4 (DISC)
MSA - SUPER STARS #4 (SQUARE PROOF)
MSA - TETLEY #4 (DISC)
MSA - TETLEY #4 (SQUARE PROOF)
MSA - WEIS WINNERS #4 (DISC)
MSA - WEIS WINNERS #4 (SQUARE PROOF???)
Star - Yellow AUTOGRAPH (BLUE INK)
Star - Yellow AUTOGRAPH (GREEN INK)
Topps - CLOTH "TEAM LEADERS" (MCGWIRE/CANSECO)

Last edited:

Members online