Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark McGwire Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

WizardofOz1982

Sep 30, 2017
Oklahoma
The only difference is if you flip the card over, the stats are on the right side like the Leaf version. I don’t think most people or even graders notice. There were a whole bunch of PSA 10’s selling for around $20-30 over the past 6-8 months, but I’ve noticed that there aren’t many on the market, and I haven’t seen anything under $60 for a standard PSA 10 as of late.

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

Inverted backs were Factory Set cards and regular packs were pack issued right? Been a long time since I've thought about that variation. Maybe it was the other way around.

delsant2

May 29, 2010
Inverted backs were Factory Set cards and regular packs were pack issued right? Been a long time since I've thought about that variation. Maybe it was the other way around.

That is correct.

By the way, I have some fun McGwire stuff that recently found a home over here in the past few months. Now that tax season is over, I can get back posting on the boards here a bit! Pics to come!

Cheers,

Mark

delsant2

May 29, 2010
FYI - Theres some '98 tek preproduction cards in this lot (50 and 2x53)

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Lot-of-33-...685654?hash=item590a1bd596:g:8lYAAOSwL9paukoT

Yeah, saw that, still think the asking price is a smidge too high, if you include shipping. Then again, what do I know, haha.

Speaking of decent cards at decent prices, been a while since I added anything. First off, been super busy, second, there really wasn't anything outstanding that I saw when I did look. However, I think this is a nice price for a tough card!
2003 UD MVP Proview Gold
https://www.ebay.com/itm/2003-MARK-...850068?hash=item56ae52cf54:g:33QAAOSwPbla3qE6
$6 shipped is really not too bad here!

Cheers,

Mark

Members online

No members online now.