Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark McGwire Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

docdw25

Aug 6, 2009
7guns said:
Just went over 2300 Different Mac's.Finally met that goal now on to 2500.

Congrats hitting 2300. I'm trying to get to 3000 so I can step away for a while but I said I would stop for a little while when I hit 2500. Now I'm sitting at 2930 with 4 incoming.

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
After trying for the past two years to piece together this set, I gave up and just bought it. I was averaging closer to $4 with shipping when buying each card one by one and I got the whole set for $150.
IMG_0243.jpg
IMG_0245.jpg

docdw25

Aug 6, 2009
Codasco07 said:
After trying for the past two years to piece together this set, I gave up and just bought it. I was averaging closer to $4 with shipping when buying each card one by one and I got the whole set for $150.
IMG_0243.jpg
IMG_0245.jpg

That is an absolute steal. Congrats on picking it up so cheap.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Congrats on that set, I just started working on it so it's great to see it completed, I sent a pm about extras, if you don't want to get rid of them that's cool but again congradulations on the complete set it looks awesome.

Mike

Codasco07

Aug 7, 2008
DC/StL
mmier118 said:
Congrats on that set, I just started working on it so it's great to see it completed, I sent a pm about extras, if you don't want to get rid of them that's cool but again congradulations on the complete set it looks awesome.

Mike

Didn't get the PM. I sold most of my extras to another member. I have a 61 left.

docdw25

Aug 6, 2009
Codasco07 said:
mmier118 said:

Mike

Didn't get the PM. I sold most of my extras to another member. I have a 61 left.

I think I got the PM intended for you. I only have 1 extra as well it's HR 70 but I think I'll keep it for now.

mmier118

Jan 29, 2010
Sorry if I sent the PM to the wrong person oops.

Anyway if anywone has any extras for the HR Record set that they want to turn into cash send me a PM I have 6,7,8,17,32,33,41,49,53,57, and 70 so I have a long ways to go. I would like to pay around $3.5 delivered each for the commons and more for key home runs obviously. Thanks,

Mike

docdw25

Aug 6, 2009
mmier118 said:
Sorry if I sent the PM to the wrong person oops.

Anyway if anywone has any extras for the HR Record set that they want to turn into cash send me a PM I have 6,7,8,17,32,33,41,49,53,57, and 70 so I have a long ways to go. I would like to pay around $3.5 delivered each for the commons and more for key home runs obviously. Thanks,

Mike

Not a problem. If I had any extra I'd let you know.

docdw25

Aug 6, 2009
Great mail day today. I had to pass on the dual McGwire/Sosa patch card #/50 because I picked up these cards instead.

1998 SPx Spectrum #/50

1998-SpxSpectrum.jpg

1999 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor #/25

1999-BowGoldRef.jpg

1998 Leaf fractal materials Z2 axis die-cut #/20

1998-LeafZ2.jpg

Dec 10, 2008
Doc, VERY nice cards. I havent had much time to post lately, but I do try to read every couple of days. You've been getting some GREAT cards lately. I have a cool item coming in this week I'll make sure to post. Been looking for one for a LONG time!

docdw25

Aug 6, 2009
Mark McGwire Museum said:
Doc, VERY nice cards. I havent had much time to post lately, but I do try to read every couple of days. You've been getting some GREAT cards lately. I have a cool item coming in this week I'll make sure to post. Been looking for one for a LONG time!

Can't wait to see what you picked up.

Cobra29svt said:
Man....GREAT cards Doc!

One of the best mail days in a while.

delsant2

May 29, 2010
AWESOME CARDS!! you picked up the gold refractor, that is super! i snatched the mac/sosa gold dual patch. came in the mail today! anyway, fabulous cards doc!

docdw25

Aug 6, 2009
delsant2 said:
AWESOME CARDS!! you picked up the gold refractor, that is super! i snatched the mac/sosa gold dual patch. came in the mail today! anyway, fabulous cards doc!

Thanks. Are you going to scan and post the dual patch card? I had a hard time not bidding on that card. You got it for a great price too.

delsant2

May 29, 2010
docdw25 said:
delsant2 said:

Thanks. Are you going to scan and post the dual patch card? I had a hard time not bidding on that card. You got it for a great price too.

Yes definitely, next to my regular one :) happy to have it! Price was definitely right for it! I am away from home for a while, but i will put it up in a week! I saw a couple more nice inserts out there, suppose there are a few with you name on them!

docdw25

Aug 6, 2009
delsant2 said:
docdw25 said:
delsant2 said:

Yes definitely, next to my regular one :) happy to have it! Price was definitely right for it! I am away from home for a while, but i will put it up in a week! I saw a couple more nice inserts out there, suppose there are a few with you name on them!

After this last purchase I'm not watching too many cards right now.

Members online

Latest posts