Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mark McGwire Collector's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

7guns

Aug 7, 2008
Norfolk Va.
Under $100. The aqueous test cards have been forged on occasion, I'd be careful offering much on a raw version. Ask the seller as few questions, like where he got it, why selling, etc.

Thanks decided I would not risk it.

On to another question does anybody remember if the lunchboxes in 98 and 99 came wrapped in plastic a lot of them popped on ebay and the seller said they did not yet the one I do have is sealed

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
I’d be interested in the Dale Sveums and possibly the other Brewers too. Can’t explain why but I’ve always loved those orange borders

Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board

That's funny, it's my personal favorite set. Love the borders as well, they pop nicely. Very underrated 80's set, IMO. Love the contrast on the McGwire card with the jersey and the border. I'll pull the Brewers stuff and pm you. -Greg

GucciMac

Aug 12, 2017
Hollywood, CA
I didn't even catch that it was him on the wrapper. That is neat.

Yeah, I had completely forgotten. I bought 2 boxes just because I hadn't had any luck finding the All-Star or Pop-Up cards as singles in mint condition or PSA 10. The packs were a plus, so I decided to open them carefully lol.

Members online