Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
2000ToppsGoldLabelClass1Gold.jpg

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
BunchOBull said:
This came in today...I think I'll have to complete the set.

2001AbsoluteHOSHomeRun.jpg

This could be the best FT game used card I have ever seen. If you ever choose to disclose what you paid I would be very interested to know.

Either way, hats off!!!

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
It was an absolute steal. It was listed at auction. I PM'ed the seller to ask if he had a BIN price in mind. He said yes, $35. I said sign me up.

The cool thing about the baseball swatch is that for opening day that year, the AL used red logos rather than the standard blue logo balls. The card just happens to have the logo swatch from a baseball only used for one day.

MojoDan

Aug 22, 2008
BunchOBull said:
It was an absolute steal. It was listed at auction. I PM'ed the seller to ask if he had a BIN price in mind. He said yes, $35. I said sign me up.

The cool thing about the baseball swatch is that for opening day that year, the AL used red logos rather than the standard blue logo balls. The card just happens to have the logo swatch from a baseball only used for one day.

You hit the nail on the head with that one. I am going to find a similar one for my PC one day. :)

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
ok guys, whats the deal with these Hit Parades?

The card number is HIT6, but the front has RBIs highlighted?
Topps%20Hit%20Parade%20HIT6.jpg

This one is numbered HR3, but theres nothing on the front where the blue bar is pulled away...
Topps%20Hit%20Parade%20HR3.jpg

And this one is numbered RBI3, but HRs is highlighted...
Topps%20Hit%20Parade%20RBI3.jpg

Are these all errors??

olerud363

Jun 14, 2010
Ontario, Canada
Nothing new posted in this thread for a few weeks so I thought I'd show off the 2001 Private Stock Gold Portraits that came in the mail last week. Thanks to 1st4040 for the assist in getting me this one!

2001PrivateStockGoldPortrait.jpg

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I got this from a member a couple weeks ago. Never posted it, so I figured I could add to this thread too :)

I'm so tempted to cut it... I dont need those other players. Anyone else cut theirs?

Upper%20Deck%20Pitch%20Hit%20Run%20Uncut%20Sheet.jpg

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
ASTROBURN said:
I got this from a member a couple weeks ago. Never posted it, so I figured I could add to this thread too :)

I'm so tempted to cut it... I dont need those other players. Anyone else cut theirs?

Ohhhhh NOOOOOOOOO! Don't do it!

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
nosterbor said:
ASTROBURN said:

Ohhhhh NOOOOOOOOO! Don't do it!

hee hee :lol: I havent done it, yet.

Members online

Latest posts