Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
OK, so I was wrong Nelson. I thought it was going to be some OTHER early 2000s Jeter, but that one is nice also.

Did you win the Wild Vinyl?

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
tonsofcommons said:
OK, so I was wrong Nelson. I thought it was going to be some OTHER early 2000s Jeter, but that one is nice also.

I wish I would have won it. My buddy out bid me on it. :cry:

CFqLkHEWkKGrHqRigE1NdIiOrVBNV1hSw6_12.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Be8el0ve said:
tonsofcommons said:

Do you have a scan of the other side of that card? It looks to be slabbed with the back facing up?

Be8el0ve

Aug 7, 2008
New Jersey
Brewer Andy said:
Be8el0ve said:
tonsofcommons said:

Do you have a scan of the other side of that card? It looks to be slabbed with the back facing up?

That is the front of the card. Here is the back of the slab.

!CFqLldQB2k~$(KGrHqR,!joE1J2Lt!QyBNV1hZYLzw~~_12.jpg

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Wicked, though now that I see it I remember the Arod that was discussed. Not sure if I understand just what the heck the whole "theme" was there. Tough card for sure though, surprised you let it get away!

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Anyone else have one of these? With no serial numbering and a small embossed "Originals" stamp, these would be easy to overlook. Burbank has an Ozzie Smith listed for $219. That's the only other one I see.

Donruss Originals Embossed
Randomly inserted in packs, these 107 cards represent cards which were "bought back" by Donruss/Playoff. Each card has an "embossing" on the front which indicated that it was purchased for this product. In addition, these cards were not serial numbered so we are using the stated print runs in our checklist provided by the company. Please note that no card has a print run of more than 10 copies so no pricing is provided due to scarcity.

02DONRUSSORGEMBOSS.jpg

tedwilliamsfan

Nov 4, 2008
ripkenauto.jpg

pujolsauto.jpg

this one is mid 00's
hankauto.jpg

and my favorite early 00's basketball card:
mj423auto.jpg

Gwynn545

Aug 29, 2008
North Seattle
2000 Skybox Autographics Purple Foil...PR/50 (picked it up for less than the regular foil!).
Do you think it's a replacement? Weren't these supposed to be numbered?
purp.jpg

Members online