Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 166 of 166 FirstFirst ... 66116156162163164165166
Results 2,476 to 2,488 of 2488

Thread: The Super Sweet Early 00's Thread

  1. #2476
    Senior Member RustyGreerFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Gastonia, NC
    Posts
    2,377
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MGiuseffi View Post
    I just opened a box of 2000 UD2. Was pretty pleased when I pulled a Forte Double:
    UDForteGonzo by MGiuseffi, on Flickr
    Then this happened:
    UDForteChipper by MGiuseffi, on Flickr
    Holy smokes!
    1998 Tek Diffractor Wantlist - Grace & Sosa
    1998 Tek Jay Buhner Wantlist - 41 and 57
    1998 Tek Griffey Wantlist - 1, 4, 19, 23, 27, 49, 53, 66, 72, 86
    Complete Want lists HERE

    Collecting 1997 Score Reserve Collection and 2014 Tek non-auto rarities


  2. #2477
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    375
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The chipper is listed on feebay. $.99 auction with no reserve.

  3. #2478
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Posts
    1,270
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MGiuseffi View Post
    The chipper is listed on feebay. $.99 auction with no reserve.
    Heck of a pull, congrats!


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app
    Cal Ripken Supercollector

    ***Tradelist***

    My Cal Ripken Collection

  4. #2479
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MGiuseffi View Post
    The chipper is listed on feebay. $.99 auction with no reserve.
    post a link! I looked and can't find it.
    never mind found it.
    Last edited by nosterbor; 04-14-2018 at 12:29 PM.

  5. #2480
    Senior Member death2redemptions's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    The Carolina on the Southern side
    Posts
    9,571
     ddavisaz
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MGiuseffi View Post
    I just opened a box of 2000 UD2. Was pretty pleased when I pulled a Forte Double:
    UDForteGonzo by MGiuseffi, on Flickr
    Then this happened:
    UDForteChipper by MGiuseffi, on Flickr
    Can't stop drooling over that Chipper!
    Look, I'm gonna be honest with you. I really need a job. And I will take any position, as long as it doesn't involve having sex with old ladies for money or bear traps. Those are my two bugaboos. While mulling over my resume feel free to check out my baseball card collection, it's small and simple, kinda like me - >>>>> http://s822.photobucket.com/user/JDf...ds%20n%20stuff


  6. #2481
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    2,376
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As seen on blowout forums yesterday:


  7. #2482
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Posts
    4,735
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    AWESOME!

  8. #2483
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    As seen on blowout forums yesterday:

    I love that card. Iíve seen one gwynn in my life. Guy listed at $350. I asked him what he would really take he says $125 if you pay now. I was like Iíll wait it out. Then he sells for $150 five minutes later. What an idiot I was. And the kicker is I didnít even know the card existed which is once in every 5 years that may happen. Sometimes this forum makes you happy and sometimes sad. Lol.

    Then I probably bought a $125 2015 Card. Argh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  9. #2484
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    207
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by nosterbor View Post
    AWESOME!
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    As seen on blowout forums yesterday:

    I love that card. Iíve seen one gwynn in my life. Guy listed at $350. I asked him what he would really take he says $125 if you pay now. I was like Iíll wait it out. Then he sells for $150 five minutes later. What an idiot I was. And the kicker is I didnít even know the card existed which is once in every 5 years that may happen. Sometimes this forum makes you happy and sometimes sad. Lol.

    Then I probably bought a $125 2015 Card. Argh.


    Sent from my iPhone using Freedom Card Board mobile app

  10. #2485
    Senior Member gracecollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Huntley, IL
    Posts
    6,118
     gracecollector
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    14 years later, got the final one I needed for all the base 2004 DK parallels of Grace.








  11. #2486
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    2,376
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gracecollector View Post
    14 years later, got the final one I needed for all the base 2004 DK parallels of Grace.








    Wow that is quite an accomplishment. Did you snag the 2000 Topps Chrome Allegiance Refractor last week? I was watching and hoping to add to my chrome collection but forgot to bid.

  12. #2487
    Senior Member gracecollector's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Huntley, IL
    Posts
    6,118
     gracecollector
    Mentioned
    264 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by AUTaxMan View Post
    Wow that is quite an accomplishment. Did you snag the 2000 Topps Chrome Allegiance Refractor last week? I was watching and hoping to add to my chrome collection but forgot to bid.
    I did actually. It went cheap for an Allegiance refractor. It's one of my favorite Grace cards, celebrating his allegiance to one club up to that point (of course, he'd change teams the next year). I never understood why they put 14 Seasons on the card though, he only played 13 with the Cubs (88-00). Same seller as the DK card above.

    Last edited by gracecollector; 05-11-2018 at 11:54 AM.

  13. #2488
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Mobile, AL
    Posts
    2,376
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gracecollector View Post
    I did actually. It went cheap for an Allegiance refractor. It's one of my favorite Grace cards, celebrating his allegiance to one club up to that point (of course, he'd change teams the next year). I never understood why they put 14 Seasons on the card though, he only played 13 with the Cubs (88-00). Same seller as the DK card above.

    Glad I didnt bid then. I probably wouldnt have outbid you and glad i didnt unnecessarily run up the price. It did go for cheaper than I thought it would.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •