Please don't adblock plus me bro

User Tag List

Page 1297 of 1298 FirstFirst ... 297797119712471287129312941295129612971298 LastLast
Results 19,441 to 19,455 of 19462

Thread: Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by RStadlerASU22 View Post
    Nice run of Piazzas for sure. I actually am surprised how low some went. There were def some nice sales though.

Ryan
    Will Clark / Mike Brown Collector
    Definitely agreed. I can't help but think listing everything at the same time had to hurt prices. Probably overwhelming for collectors.

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjb70 View Post
    Definitely agreed. I can't help but think listing everything at the same time had to hurt prices. Probably overwhelming for collectors.
    The one thing for sure is PWCC moves a lot of cards and a lot of $ around daily in the card industry. It's quite amazing.

Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN

BIG THANKS TO JBEL4431 FOR THE BANNERS

colima311
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I bid on a bunch of those Piazzas from the recent PWCC auctions and was able to cross off a bunch of wants off my wishlist.
    Agree that some went for ridiculous amounts but there were also some that went at what I would consider a steal of a price or at least less than market value.
    I'll post my haul later in the week.

Congrats @gradedeflator on picking up that Super Rave. Awesome Card!!!
    Last edited by Sonic311; 07-15-2017 at 02:17 PM.

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ^^^ Nice , post em up later Between some Platinums, Raves , Metal Gems, 98 Leaf /50 stuff , some 98 Bowman / BChrome items +++ I think there were some good buys.

Ryan
    ALWAYS LOOKING FOR ODDBALL, REGIONAL, TEAM ISSUED, VARIATIONS, AND TOUGH CARDS OF WILL CLARK AND MIKE BROWN

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Anyone in here selling one of this please pm!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mentioned
    24 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Unbelievable price...thought the same of the Piazza that sold for $580. Those prices are in range of Red Crusades (at least I think, may be off base) which is weird for a dual-player card. IMHO

Quote Originally Posted by heavy_hitter View Post
    Last edited by gradedeflator; 07-17-2017 at 10:44 PM.

Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow...

Ryan

juangris311
    Mentioned
    95 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by heavy_hitter View Post
    Those Richard Hidalgo collectors have deep pockets...
    Always Looking For Adam Dunn Autograph Cards!

Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sonic311 View Post
    I bid on a bunch of those Piazzas from the recent PWCC auctions and was able to cross off a bunch of wants off my wishlist.
    Agree that some went for ridiculous amounts but there were also some that went at what I would consider a steal of a price or at least less than market value.
    I'll post my haul later in the week.

Congrats @gradedeflator on picking up that Super Rave. Awesome Card!!!
    thanks man! can't wait to see what you came away with
    I collect Pedro Martinez, Mike Piazza, Clayton Kershaw, Dodgers prospects and Trevor Bauer (and anything nice that catches my eye)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by gradedeflator View Post
    thanks man! can't wait to see what you came away with
    I gave the mirror atomic /25, certified team mirror gold /25, and the super rave /25 a go. sorry you weren't able to get the mirror atomic as well, but that super rave was a great pickup bud!

was expecting the team mirror gold to go for 3-600. didn't expect it to break 600 especially with 2 refractor lines =(

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gjb70 View Post
    I find the opposite is true and goob can attest. I try and only list when I have 10-20+ of a player to help bring more people in. When you list one card and nothing else up people can miss it. I miss Griffeys all the time and I'm like how the hell did that happen. When someone lists 10+ cards your bound to see them then check your their other listings. If people can pay $14,000 for an Aaron Judge they can pay $500+ for multiple players cards

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by packbusta View Post
    Wondering if anybody could help me out. Came across a 1998 Fleer Ultra Alex Rodriguez "card". It's thinner than a regular card, and the back has info about putting it in a display. Anything know more about this card?
    This card along with cards from 97 Sports Illustrated and Circa were made for display purposes. They were inserted at a rate of one per box for each of these products so the shop/store owner could display the card to potential buyers of each respective product. If you search for "Alex Rodriguez 1997 Display" you'll see the 2 other cards made just like this one. I don't know how the box was configured but it obviously had other slots that needed to be filled once a pack or two was opened. ARod was picked as the sample because he a deal with Fleer/Skybox.

@gradedeflator congrats on the Super Rave. Amazing prices on all of those other cards but nothing compared to that Hidalgo.
    I NEED 1990s INSERTS AND PARALLELS OF A-ROD. THANKS
    My 1997 A-Rod most wanted
    1997 Donruss Preferred Staremasters Sample #1
    1997 Flair Legacy Row 0 #3

1997 Mariners Score Premier #3
    1997 Ultra Autographstix Emeralds #5
    1997 Zenith The Big Picture
    Any UNREDEEMED AUTO card from 1997

Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Joey_peapod View Post
    I find the opposite is true and goob can attest. I try and only list when I have 10-20+ of a player to help bring more people in. When you list one card and nothing else up people can miss it. I miss Griffeys all the time and I'm like how the hell did that happen. When someone lists 10+ cards your bound to see them then check your their other listings. If people can pay $14,000 for an Aaron Judge they can pay $500+ for multiple players cards
    Agreed. Listing a bunch at the same time only hurts when you end them all at the exact same time. I've found that if a person wins one auction, they will bid on your auction ending in 3 minutes, in 6 minutes, 9 minutes and so on.