Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ManOfSteal

Oct 7, 2009
Sacramento, CA
Congrats! Almost as nice as my Chili Davis ;)

Thanks, once I had the Chili in hand, I knew I had to track down the Rickey! Luckily, one just happened to pop up the next week!

Your welcome. Does that finish off 1996 for you???

Unfortunately, no. I still need the Certified Mirror Blue and Gold, as well as the Studio Silver Proof. But, it is one I've wanted to cross off for some time now!

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Figured this would be a good place to ask because you guys seem to have almost everything! Can anyone help with any of these or point me in the right direction. I only need 7 more Barry Larkin cards for 100% completion through 1996 (of Beckett listed cards). Feel free to post pictures on these cards of your players if you have them. I would love to see them. Also thought it would be interesting to see what the other player collectors are still looking for pre-1997.
Here is the list of what I still need:

1988 score Samples #72
1989 UD Sheets #2 (Washington DC) - Thanks to Magicpapa for showing me a pic of this the other day!
1995 UD Electric Diamond Gold #405
1996 Collector's Choice Gold Signature #401 TC
1996 Select Certified Interleague Preview #S24 Larkin/Belle SAMPLE
1996 Select Certified Mirror Gold #41
1996 UD Diamond Destiny Gold #DD15

Thought this would be a good conversation starter and maybe someone will find something they need:)

Ghumbs

Oct 3, 2011
Seattle, WA
Added one to the PC today:
OH3rI.jpg
MCJKH.jpg

I need to clean my scanner.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Picked up an awesome lot for $20:

BagwellWhiteHot.jpg

It included this oddball - no gray ink:

GeorgeBrett90Leafnogray.jpg

And here's the biggie. I've wanted to pick one of these up, but I was disappointed the bottom portion of the card wasn't rainbow foil... like Ultimate Victory Parallel 100s, for example. It's just plain old gray and white.

1998 SPx Home Run Hysteria
JuanGoneHRHysteriaF.jpg

JuanGoneHRHysteriaB.jpg

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Sssaaaaaawwweett. Thanks for the quick reply. First time I've seen it and wasn't sure. I haven't bought a Caminiti this cheap in a while. How can you tell the difference between gold and grand finale? Are the base in this set different colors?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I pulled the Griffey in 1992, a shop had the Frank, I Just Had To Have It, costed 100$ and the change I had in my pocket, Thoses Were The Cards To Have That Year!!

Members online

Latest posts