Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
That's awesome. Would have loved to have seen who else he had. I hope he didn't have a Clark that he sold for $5, that would be depressing.
Actually I found it on COMC believe it or not. I happened to be on there right when someone listed quite a few of them. I picked it up for only $5.00!! Not sure which other players he had because they were gone almost immediately after being listed.

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
1998 Donruss Collections Samples
98DonrussCollectionsSamples20BarryLarkin.jpg

98DonrussCollectionsSamples20BarryLarkinBack.jpg

which players from this set have samples? Does someone have a list?

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
PadresFan86, I prolly have some Padres from this set still if interested?

1005wsthomas.jpg

tscredeemed.jpg

Super Teams

Because of the strike-interrupted season, the 1994 Stadium Club Super Team insert program was postponed to 1995. Collectors who held and redeemed the 1994 Atlanta Braves Super Team card received: 1) a complete 630-card 1995 Stadium Club factory set in which all cards were stamped with a special gold foil World Series logo (of which was mailed in two separate series of 585 and 45 cards), 2) a "Division Winner" Braves team set along with their winning Super Team card stamped "redeemed" on its back, and 3) a jumbo-sized (3" by 5") parallel Master Photo Braves team set.

Collectors who redeemed the 1994 Super Team card of the 1995 World Series losing Cleveland Indians got a special parallel Indians Division Winner team set, their Indians Super Team card stamped with "redeemed" on its back, and a Master Photo team set. Collectors who redeemed the 1994 Super Team card of any of the other 1995 division winners (Dodgers, Mariners, Red Sox and Reds) received a Division Winner parallel team set of the respective team that they sent in, as well as their Super Team card stamped "redeemed" on its back. All of these winner cards parallel the 1995 Stadium Club base set.

Last edited:

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I've got a Reds Division Winner still sealed and don't know what to do with it. How can I figure out what's inside? Oops, never mind. It's on Beckett if you search correctly. Only a couple of Larkins. Bret Boone is the top card and I think the team card is the bottom card.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I've got the super team card shown above with Belle on it but does Belle have his own solo card? I'll have to look through the PC tomorrow

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
I've got the super team card shown above with Belle on it but does Belle have his own solo card? I'll have to look through the PC tomorrow

Only the Super Team cards exist in the redeemed version - The individual players have super team winner cards, but not with redeemed stamped on them. At least that is my understanding.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Not sure when or where I acquired this card, but it is kind of interesting. It is some type of oversized Proof version of the 1996 Bowman's Best Atomic refractor. Anyone know anything about these? They are about 1/4 inch taller and wider. You can see the extra white colored stock around the edges:
96BowBestAtomicRef66OversizedProofCard.jpg

96BowBestAtomicRef66OversizedProofCardBack.jpg

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
Not sure when or where I acquired this card, but it is kind of interesting. It is some type of oversized Proof version of the 1996 Bowman's Best Atomic refractor. Anyone know anything about these? They are about 1/4 inch taller and wider. You can see the extra white colored stock around the edges:
96BowBestAtomicRef66OversizedProofCard.jpg

96BowBestAtomicRef66OversizedProofCardBack.jpg
cut from a sheet. I've got a decent stack of those oversized cards, although some of them have more of the original picture than what ended up on the final card.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
Lets see those Padres magicpapa

I did a box break of 97 finest. I'll post a scan tomorrow when I get home. Got some cool stuff. Refractors of O'Neal, Larkin and Rivera. Griffey insert. A blue chips Guerrero that says rare on the back. A David Cone insert that is kinda weird because his body on the card is kinda coming off the card. Kinda hard to explain. And a silver embossed of Bobby Jones lol

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
Lets see those Padres magicpapa

I did a box break of 97 finest. I'll post a scan tomorrow when I get home. Got some cool stuff. Refractors of O'Neal, Larkin and Rivera. Griffey insert. A blue chips Guerrero that says rare on the back. A David Cone insert that is kinda weird because his body on the card is kinda coming off the card. Kinda hard to explain. And a silver embossed of Bobby Jones lol
shoot me some names on the checklist for 1995 stadium club and ill see if i have them

Members online

Latest posts