Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

bigalbert

Aug 7, 2008
scan051912.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
I still need the silver.. I got the blue in a lot and thought I struck gold because the lot was cheap but it turns out I still need the silver afterall.

This makes me want to go through my 5,000 Belle doubles to just double and triple check I don't have one laying around ::facepalm::

ASTROBURN

Jun 23, 2011
Santa Cruz, CA
I double checked my Bagwells after seeing your inquiry about the silver or blue. I only have the blue :(

But if I were you I would have gotten that Belle off comc regardless, due to the fact that the foil on your two dont look very good. The one on the left you can see the red thru the foil, and both look like the foil doesnt go all the way to the bottom. Usually when I see a Bagwell mis-produced like that, I would still pick it up. Just as an oddball.

cbrandtw

Sep 12, 2008
Daphne, AL
Bigalbert: Awesome card.

1st4040: I have never seen or heard of a fake '97. I would say real.

Since I am lacking in computer knowledge could someone please tell me how to post a pic from ebay in simple terms? I want to share a recent, rare 90's pickup.

AUTaxMan

Nov 25, 2009
Mobile, AL

Since I am lacking in computer knowledge could someone please tell me how to post a pic from ebay in simple terms? I want to share a recent, rare 90's pickup.

It depends on the browser you are running and the way the pic was uploaded.

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

1) Right click on the ebay photo.
2) Click on "Properties" in the pop-up
3) In the box that appears, copy all the text out of the "Address: URL" field - do this easily by highlighting text with cursor and typing Ctrl+C
4) In your FCB message, paste the text you copied - do this easily by typing Ctrl+P
5) Before the first letter of the text you pasted, type
after the last letter you pasted, with no space.

Image should now appear in your message when posted.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Sellers are still struggling to list Mirror Image cards despite the longer allowance on item titles. I picked this up for postage:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/261021096551?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

JuanGonzalezAtomicMirrorImage.jpg

A recent Diamond Axis pick up for $5 dlvd:
JoseCruzDiamondAxis.jpg

When I came back to the hobby I was surprised that David Ortiz cards did not seem to have much of a market. I think I've also noticed some softening in the market for Crusades over the past year - at least on the guys that don't have a big following. I got this for $13 which I thought was a great deal. Fantastic condition:

DavidOrtizCrusadeGreen.jpg

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
^^^ Sweet mirror image.... the inverted ones are the tough ones for me... picked off the regular inverted off COMCs when they titled it worng :D

Members online

Latest posts