Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
You must have seen a lot of wood to be able to distinguish one man's from another.

And, yes. It's my wood and it's spectacular. Image info goes to my bucket.

As Beavis once said, "Wood, good. School bad."

LarryWalkerFractalMaterialsWood.jpg

FrankFractalFront.jpg

carrsallstars

Sep 16, 2009
Great cards. Love that 98 Leaf set. Finally finished Manny- the tough one for me was the Y axis non die cut. Far from the toughest you'd think but with only 150 made that is still not a whole lot...

1998_Leaf_Yaxis_diecut.JPG1998_Leaf_Zaxis_diecut.JPG

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008
You must have seen a lot of wood to be able to distinguish one man's from another.

And, yes. It's my wood and it's spectacular. Image info goes to my bucket.

As Beavis once said, "Wood, good. School bad."

LarryWalkerFractalMaterialsWood.jpg

FrankFractalFront.jpg

Burn....
I was referring to the name on the wood. Apparently Chipper has his labeled?

I like the UD one they did back in 2002? UD 40 man I think. In any case I have the Bagwell and those things are pretty cool in hand.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by cbrandtw
I finally landed a most wanted. 1997 Donruss Preferred Fanfest tin. Thank you Auburn and Grace for your assistance.

$%28KGrHqNHJBkE-gORnzvqBPrE%21tqLo%21%7E%7E60_3.JPG

NICE!! Definitely tough!! I can't imagine how many of these there are, let alone of each player...
Mine:
goldtin.jpg

1997fanfest.jpg

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
The 02 UD 40 Man insert set was Lumber Yard. I pulled a Mantle when it first came out.

I think it would be awesome to take that complete set and do a painted version.

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Some great 90's stuff I got in from COMC:

img596.jpg

The Nomar/Nomar Mystery Finest is a refractor, but it's not marked as one. Got it for a steal, and that might be the hardest one to find (the Ref/non-Ref error). The Brett was another steal, something like $5. The Chili Platinum and Williams Wrecking Crew Ref were each $2, and that Thome Allegiance Ref was probably a steal at $12. Not likely to find another anytime soon!

Members online

No members online now.