Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I'll check that out...

Got this for $15 dlvd. Last sold for $50, but there's now another available for $30 BIN with free ship:

1998 Topps Stars Luminaries Alex Rodriguez Bronze /100
AlexRodriguezLuminariesBronze.jpg

Got this last week with no competition!

1997 Score Stand and Deliver Gold Jay Buhner
JayBuhnerStandDeliverGold.jpg

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL
Anyone need this one? It's available. The tough 1994 Black Gold A/B/C/D certified redemption (card you received back with an A/B/C/D redemption). You can still find the A/B/C/D sweepstakes card in unopened factory sets, but the certified redemptions are long gone.The difference is the "certified" banner on the diamond logo on front, and the sweepstakes card had space on the back to fill in your name and address. PM me if interested.

abcd1.jpg

abcd2.jpg

Last edited:

gracecollector

Aug 7, 2008
Lake in the Hills, IL

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Very VERY nice! You won't regret pulling the trigger on those two. I'm so glad I was able to get the Will Clark from a local card shop in 1996 or I might still need mine.

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
Incredible additions! I think you made the right decision on the Belles, '96 Mirror Golds are a Man's Game!

see what I did there?

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
congrats man! is that 8.5 surface with the peel on?

It is 8.5 surface but not sure if the peel is on or off... so tough to tell and I didn't submit it myself (actually this is my first slabbed Belle lol)

Wow! That's a beautiful pair!! Belle was so awesome during that time (1996), too!! Wasn't he top 3 MVP every year from 94-98??

Sure was in the running for MVP almost every year but obviously never took it home :(

Should be a sure-fire HOFer. His stats are ridiculous. Averaged 37 HRs, 120 RBI, .300 BA, .940+ OPS over a ten-year span.

Couldn't agree with you more :twisted:

Great Belle's!!!!

Thanks! Appreciated the advice too... think I got a good deal or at least a deal I could swallow lol

Incredible additions! I think you made the right decision on the Belles, '96 Mirror Golds are a Man's Game!

see what I did there?

Thanks... and yes :lol::lol::lol: