Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
congrats man! is that 8.5 surface with the peel on?

Just figured out that the peel was taken off before this was graded. I've seen conflicting reports but it seems like leaving the peel on could knock the grade an entire grade with beckett but again, this is just what I'm reading and have been told... I might roll the dice and grade the other gold I've shown to match. Looks in sharp condition but who knows.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Yo... thought I'd let you guys know (or whoever cares) that a few boxes of 1998 Topps Tek just spiked on feeBay for $150 BIN with free s/h... taking offers on them with 4 available

Brewer Andy

Aug 10, 2008
True

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

That said, I've always wanted to bust some so I guess the demand dictates it lol
Busting and sorting it would be a ton of fun and the cards are definitely moveable but time consuming.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
You should buy all 4.

Thinking about it but I really don't want to. I need 9 more to finish the Caminiti set. I really want a Gwynn diffractor. A guy on here pulled one but I think he sold it to Gwynn545. I may go half on a box.

Please no Andruw Jones diffractor comments LOL

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX
Thinking about it but I really don't want to. I need 9 more to finish the Caminiti set. I really want a Gwynn diffractor. A guy on here pulled one but I think he sold it to Gwynn545. I may go half on a box.

Please no Andruw Jones diffractor comments LOL

LOL ::facepalm::

thelesquad

Dec 6, 2008
Recent mail...
1996_select_artists_proofs_140_ryne_sandberg.png

1996_studio_silver_press_proofs_6_ryne_sandberg.png

1997_score_showcase_series_artists_proofs_537_ryne_sandberg.png

Rocketman12

Jun 25, 2011
Here is a variation I have found in the 1998 Pinnacle Plus Yardwork set. The cards on the left are the common version, while the ones on the right are missing the set of horizontal lines on the right side of the card. So far I have just found these three players. Does anyone else have any card without the lines on the right?

YardworkBagwell.jpg

YardworkGonzalez.jpg

YardworkWalker.jpg

DeliciousBacon

Apr 23, 2011
Warwick, RI
Here is a variation I have found in the 1998 Pinnacle Plus Yardwork set. The cards on the left are the common version, while the ones on the right are missing the set of horizontal lines on the right side of the card. So far I have just found these three players. Does anyone else have any card without the lines on the right?

Nice catch!

I just checked all the Yardworks on COMC, there was a Walker no-line which I grabbed (just in case my other Walker has the lines). I'll have to check my Nomar to see if it's a no-line.

predatorkj

Aug 7, 2008

YardworkBagwell.jpg

YardworkGonzalez.jpg

YardworkWalker.jpg

What I need you to do is tell me what you need for the Bagwell.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

YardworkBagwell.jpg

YardworkGonzalez.jpg

YardworkWalker.jpg

Very cool. I'll have to check my Belles. COMC has two and both are the same. Be interested in who all sees this for their guy and if there is any reasoning? Maybe retail vs hobby?

What I need you to do is tell me what you need for the Bagwell.

LOL!!!

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts