Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

gradedeflator

Mar 31, 2011
^agree, make an offer. if it helps you out any, I will refrain from making an offer, so less competition :) (j/k, I don't collect A-Rod)

p.s. this Heat-Thunder game is setting up for a great 4th Quarter!

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
How much do you think it'll go for? I don't know how some of you guys do it that collect players like Arod and Jeter. Their stuff goes for crazy amounts.

magicpapa

Aug 7, 2008
I think there were maybe certain dates from one of the years that can be tough to find maybe?
its the redemption ones, not redeemed that are tuff
1996crashgold.jpg

crashdates.jpg

crashinside-1.jpg

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
Isn't that what RustyGreerFan won? A Gold Redeemed Exchange card? Looks like it from the listing anyway???

nosterbor

Jun 20, 2010
Sunny Florida
It does not say gold in that auction. and yes it is the card that gets sent back to you. I hate the word REDEMPTION. I call them the send backs. It is like the 98's.
Every time i see an auction " Instant Win " I cringe! They are send backs! It is much easier to identify. I to have been (was ) working on the 96 gold set.3/4 done, Very tuff to find.Completed the silver set in 96, I do not even want to try the send backs..

Anyone have a list of the winners? I don't even remember what i need , have not looked in years. I may start again. I like the send in's much better than the send backs! Very cool looking. Like an atomic refractor.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
It does not say gold in that auction. and yes it is the card that gets sent back to you. I hate the word REDEMPTION. I call them the send backs. It is like the 98's.
Every time i see an auction " Instant Win " I cringe! They are send backs! It is much easier to identify. I to have been (was ) working on the 96 gold set.3/4 done, Very tuff to find.Completed the silver set in 96, I do not even want to try the send backs..

Anyone have a list of the winners? I don't even remember what i need , have not looked in years. I may start again. I like the send in's much better than the send backs! Very cool looking. Like an atomic refractor.

I agree - I like the "send-ins" better than the "send-backs."

Any time I see the word "exchange" I think it refers to the card you get in return. But what gets really confusing is when they return your "send-in" with a stamp (like 95 Score) or those 95 (?) Retail Predictors with the mirrored foil. I'm not even sure what to call those to differentiate them from the send-ins and the send-backs.

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

I agree - I like the "send-ins" better than the "send-backs."

Any time I see the word "exchange" I think it refers to the card you get in return. But what gets really confusing is when they return your "send-in" with a stamp (like 95 Score) or those 95 (?) Retail Predictors with the mirrored foil. I'm not even sure what to call those to differentiate them from the send-ins and the send-backs.

LOVE the word "send ins" and "send backs" because this issue has cost me some $$ over the years searching for one and getting the other and vice versa... I guess I should of done better research but such is life.

Members online