Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Definitely a steal IMO!! I would pay $40 for that card. I'm on vacation right now, so I must have missed it. Nice find!!

Picked up this PMG for $19.25 dlvd -- a steal I think:

Larkin98MetalPMG.jpg

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
Oh how I have missed this thread...

BTW, I will be making a 90's bucket in photobucket. I'm sellng all of my Pacific inserts so I will post the link in the 90s transaction thread.

tonsofcommons

Aug 20, 2008
Iowa
It has been a while. :^) missed all you guys. I watch this thread alot, but that's about it.

I am actually getting out of the Pacific inserts. got to the point that I realized that there was NO WAY to have any focus and it wasn't fun.

Instead, I have shifted my focus to just the jerseys/patches/autos from Pacific.

I actually just got done scanning all of my football collection in to Photobucket here:

http://s956.photobucket.com/albums/ae50/pacificlover/

I haven't scanned my Baseball stuff yet, but it is nowhere near as nice as my FB stuff.

PadresFan86

Nov 11, 2011
California
I haven't found a new Caminiti since mansgame sold me the diffractor. I think my collection is pretty much done : /

Sent from my SPH-M820-BST using Sports Cards by Freedom Card Board.com

shepsspot

Oct 27, 2008
No it's an off eBay deal. So I really don't want to leave money on the table over summer vacation when I dont have a paycheck coming in.

George_Calfas

Aug 22, 2008
Urbana
No it's an off eBay deal. So I really don't want to leave money on the table over summer vacation when I dont have a paycheck coming in.

Post it to ebay to feel for offers; this way you and the buyer can gauge the market and establish a fair price. Worse thing thing that could happen is someone hits the BIN. I have often sent the offline buyer a screen shot of offers so they understand my rationale.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
Awesome COMC mailday

I've said it before, but it's interesting that the photo and the design make a big difference in how eye-popping diffractors are. The lighter the background the better. This Mussina is gorgeous:

MikeMussinaDiffractor.jpg

While this Griffey (I've already posted in this thread) is ho-hum (other than being Griffey!):

GriffeyDiffractor.jpg

Got some Executive Proofs:

1998 Leaf Statistical Standouts Die Cut Kenny Lofton

KennyLoftonStatStandoutsExecProof.jpg

1997 Elite Passing the Torch Cecil Fielder

CecilFielderPassingTorchExecProof.jpg

1997 Elite Passing the Torch Andruw Jones

AndruwJonesPassingTorchExecProof.jpg

1998 Leaf State Representatives (Provincial Powers) Vladimir Guerrero

VladimirGuerreroStateRepsExecProof.jpg

And the biggest find of all (I posted the back earlier) - a 1993 Elite Series Juan Gonzalez File Proof. It may be the only one known to exist so far (the jumbo version is on the juangone registry).

JuanGonzalez1993EliteFilePromo.jpg

JuanGonzalez1993EliteFilePromoB.jpg

Members online