Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Oh Super Sweet 90's Inserts.... #3

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

cubuffs13

Mar 24, 2010
Provo, UT
Love those PC Preferred. I picked this one up but still looking for the other.

scan3.jpg

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I was psyched today because I bought a couple boxes of 1997 Score regional issues for $15 each dlvd - one Braves and one Orioles. Plenty of stars possible for the Premier Club. First pack I open from the Braves I get the Premier Club. Fred McGriff. Not bad, except that's what I got the other time I opened a box and its centering is awful. In the Orioles box it's BJ Surhoff :(

Last edited:

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I'm ready to go half with you on the next Rangers box we find. I still need the Premier Clark and wouldn't mind an extra Platinum either.

I was psyched today because I bought a couple boxes of 1997 Score regional issues for $15 each dlvd - one Braves and one Orioles. Plenty of stars possible for the Premier Club. First pack I open from the Braves I get the Premier Club. Fred McGriff. Not bad, except that's what I got the other time I opened a box and it's centering is awful. In the Orioles box it's BJ Surhoff :(

pootshwan

Jan 26, 2010
Connecticut
I was psyched today because I bought a couple boxes of 1997 Score regional issues for $15 each dlvd - one Braves and one Orioles. Plenty of stars possible for the Premier Club. First pack I open from the Braves I get the Premier Club. Fred McGriff. Not bad, except that's what I got the other time I opened a box and its centering is awful. In the Orioles box it's BJ Surhoff :(

I'm ready to go half with you on the next Rangers box we find. I still need the Premier Clark and wouldn't mind an extra Platinum either.

I have a sealed Yankees box with the chance of pulling a Jeter. You guys have any interest? What did the last Jeter go for?

Steve

BBCgalaxee

Sep 9, 2011
Ok so one is 89 & the other is 00, the rest qualify :)

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1344474605844.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344474605844.jpg
    47.2 KB · Views: 47
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344474626211.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344474626211.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 45
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344474640186.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344474640186.jpg
    376.4 KB · Views: 49
  • uploadfromtaptalk1344474707347.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1344474707347.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 49

clarkfan

Sep 15, 2009
I think Eric did sell the last Jeter Platinum, not sure about the last Premier Club. I sold one a couple of years ago before people starting catching on. I think I sold it for $75, maybe $95. What are you looking to get out of the box??

I have a sealed Yankees box with the chance of pulling a Jeter. You guys have any interest? What did the last Jeter go for?

Steve

MansGame

Sep 25, 2009
Dallas, TX

TNP777

Aug 7, 2008
the 209
I've had a saved search for six months or so on eBay for a '97 Dodger box. Haven't seen one come up yet. I'm holding out hope that one or two will show up and I'll be able to pull the elusive PC Butler.

katieneack

Apr 7, 2012
Northern Kentucky
Nice pick-up! As you know, the inverted version are TOUGH finds... Sucks it doesn't say refractor but o well

I actually already have the version that does say refractor. I picked this one up so I could have both versions. I am still looking for the inverted refractor and atomic refractor. They are high on my want list, but with Jeter on the card the prices go crazy whenever they come up for sale. Last inverted atomic went for several hundred dollars. I bid like $200 and was blown away if I remember correctly.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I've had a saved search for six months or so on eBay for a '97 Dodger box. Haven't seen one come up yet. I'm holding out hope that one or two will show up and I'll be able to pull the elusive PC Butler.

What's weird about these regional issues, and we've said this before, but it's like for some teams it seems like they are widely available and that many cases have already been ripped. For example, the guy that has the 100ct of Hideo Nomo Platinum Teams for sale. But for other teams, sealed boxes and packs are nearly impossible to find... yet the singles aren't hitting the market either. Where are all the cards? Were they never made? Were they destroyed? Are they sitting in warehouses somewhere? The Rangers are a good example.

RustyGreerFan

Jun 10, 2010
Gastonia, NC
I think Eric did sell the last Jeter Platinum, not sure about the last Premier Club. I sold one a couple of years ago before people starting catching on. I think I sold it for $75, maybe $95. What are you looking to get out of the box??

Every once in a while I'll go through a stretch where I get confused between Platinum Team and Premier Club. A couple of months ago I suffered this amnesia and scooped up three Jeter Platinum Teams thinking I was getting Premier Clubs. Now I'm just trying to make my money back :mrgreen:

BunchOBull

Dec 12, 2008
Houston, TX
I know where there is a White Sox box available, but it's too much of a gamble for the price tag...kind of want the box anyway, as Frank is on it.

Members online